Choosing what suits you?

So this is a question mainly directed towards women. Some of you lady's may be slightly taller than the average or bigger in build, so what I want to know is when your looking for a guy do you tend to look for a guy who is slightly bigger than you? Or do you perhaps just look for the other qualities such as personality, face, and not be bothered by the other characteristics.

And if you do have a problem with your own height, does it really make you feel better to be with a guy who is taller or bigger?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really "look for" guys with specific features, but as far as things I really like? Height's kind of a big one. I'm taller than most of my female friends and it always makes me feel self-conscious to be with guys who are my height or shorter, especially because I love high heels.

It's not any sort of deal-breaker or anything though. It's not something I seek out. It's like the build equivalent of favorite hair colors. Like I love brunettes but I don't really care that much to make a deal out of it.

What Girls Said 2

• I mean that's not number one on the list but it's there somewhere (not a literal list). I think his face and overall physic are more important physically. But yes I'd rather he be at least a few inches taller and just not extremely skinner than I am - and I'm about average height and weight.

• I'm 5'3 and 120, so I'm pretty short with a somewhat average build. My last boyfriend was 6'2 and 130 pounds. Honestly it was pretty weird because he was almost a foot taller than me and he was skinner than I am. He was the exception though. Usually I look for guys in the 5'7-5'10 range with an average or stocky build. Of course that's not all I look for, but yeah, I prefer a guy who suits me.

What Guys Said 0