Girls, what do you look mostly for in a guy?

This one for the girls :D

Most Helpful Girl

• first- how they look ( eyes, hair, body, smile, muscles ; ] )

second - how their personality is ( nice, sweet, or a jerk, pervv )

third - if they are even capable of being in a relationship -- meaning if they are mature enoughh because a girl could like somone that is funny, but the guy maybe couldn't handle the relationship for a long time

What Girls Said 6

• All of the aforementioned qualities/traits as well as good morals. I want a guy who not only has a great personality, but who can shy away from things like premarital sex and alcohol/drugs.

• I look for personalityy mostlyy.

but those kind of guys are kind of hard to findd.

if you look for a cute one then they think they are too good for the world so they don't think having a good personality matter, since they know they have the lookss.

you can't always get a girl like thatt.

• sweet and playful, someone who is fun to talk to and easy to get along with. someone who will make the first move, and not afraid to say what they truly feel. someone who will wait on her and be nice and friendly to her friends. someone who will make her laugh.

• i am a girl that likes a guy with a good sense of humor. as a matter of fact; I'm dating a funny guy right now :)

for me in order would be :

funny

loyal

sweet

fun

smart

cute

hot

and some one I have a good connection with :)

• Physically- hot bod, nice smile and loving eyes

Emotionally- friendly, funny and just all around lovable

• I look at his personality...-gentlemen, sweet, considerate, respectful, hard working, funny, thoughtful, loving...ect..

What Guys Said 1