I don't know if she's interested in me or not

I don't know if people often look at me andwhy but I get the feeling they do. For example, I was on the bus today and I was on my phonebut out of the corner of my eye, I think I saw the girl beside me looking at me, or past me but wen I look up sheslooking away...

Anywho, in chem, there's a girl whoi rarely talk to. I think she may be looking at me Because often, I see her looking in my direction. Today, I was hangin with my friends at lunch and I see her across the street and I don't know if it was me but I saw her turnn around and look at our group. Another time, I saw her after school. I was with people that I'm sure she never talks to or have even met. She comes up to us and asks if we want a year book photo (shes a photographer)... another time, I was leaving chem class and she was right behind me and she suddenly says: woah, I never knew you were so tall... and I just kinda said oh.. and I continued walking

Anyways, I dunno