Who has more chances a 22 year old ugly girl or a 30 good looking girl?

In the relationship world and to finding a man?

...

Most Helpful Guy

• Age is just a number

Beauty is more than skin deep

What Guys Said 7

• For this question to be equal, dog ugly would have to have a kicking body. I would take ugly with body due to the fact she will be a better lover.

Good looking women especially that age have sex like they are all used up. Good looking women are just not that good in bed from past experiences.

I love a beautiful women but they are so much trouble. They draw guys like flies to crap. I love plain Jane's,

• i totally disagree cause I am the pretty girl in question not that old yet but almost and I am not slut at all...

• Another sh*tty answer from you. Good looking woman that age have sex like they are all used up? What does that even mean?

• parway you speak of g*d , yet you talk like sh*t.

• There are some sexy women in their 30's. They also tend to be more mature about everything. On age and looks alone the 30 year old. That's kind of turning a blind eye to a mess of things though.

• The good looking one

• The good looking girl...duh. If a girl is 18 and a girl is 40 and the 40 year old is better looking I will still choose the better looking. Age doesn't mean much unless they are 55 and over. I have seen some amazing looking women that were 50+

• It really depends upon the other number of men in those same age brackets who are looking for women. The 30 year old is fast approaching the end of the scale where men want to marry and have kids, so she better get serious quickly. The 22 year old has a bit more time, but due to her looks, she's also going to have to be proactive and friendly, as a lot of guys won't hit on her unless she shows interest first.

• 30 year old is more likely to find a relationship. 22 year old is more likely to have more offers.

• I'd probably say the 30 year old good looking girl, as she'll have more 40+ guys that might give her a chance, at least to date. If they might want kids, they might opt for the younger girl. Also, it depends where these women live. If you live in a small town, where there's not much competition to look good, or find a mate, the ugly girl might have a leg up. Of course, this question is based upon how truly good looking/ugly these girls really are. Are we talking model and a troll, or one girl is a 7 and the other is a 4?

• like a 5 and an 8.5 and the older one looks younger than the 22 lets say both looks 25

• Don't be cheap. Pay for the membership and join the free sites as well. Expand your options as much as possible and learn the art of chatting with guys, going on dates, etc.

• well I will be out of the country for 3 months so I won't be able to go on dates so maybe later I pay it isn't cheap...

What Girls Said 2

• im 30 so ill go for the 30 good looking woman any day

• 30 year old good looking woman obviously.