Girls- How much facial hair do you like on a guy?

How much and what style? Is it okay to have some scruff going on? Do you like mustaches? Beards? etc.

• A lot
  • A little
  • None
  • Doesn't matter
current stats:

A: A lot 2 2 4 (4%)

B: A little 38 6 44 (43%)

C: None 32 3 35 (34%)

D: Doesn't matter 8 11 19 (19%)

Current Poll Results Girls Guys All

A: A lot 2 3 5 (4%)

B: A little 53 10 63 (45%)

C: None 42 5 47 (34%)

D: Doesn't matter 12 13 25 (18%)

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends on the guy and what he can pull off. I've liked anything from completely clean-shaven, to a full beard. I almost always like the look of I-shaved-five-days-ago scruff though.

• Pls suggest if I should shave my mushtache and french beard or keep it??..When do I look good? Please sugest?if you need I will upload more of my pic's... I have one photo... uploaded my profile 's...ps mail me back to physics.praveen@gmail.com... am 23 now.. generally how do you like guys to be..? do you like mush or goatee or beard etc>>?

• Generally, I like guys to be kind of scruffy, like they haven't shaved in a few days, or a week or two. It's just attractive to me, I don't know why. I'm trying to picture you without facial hair, and I think it would look fine. =]

• Did you see my pic's..?? and do you say that clean shaven look is the only one which bests suits me..??

What Girls Said 27

• When are guys going to understand that it's hard to generally pinpoint if men look good with certain hair or facial hair? It depends on the guy. What looks good on one guy does not on another.

• Girls should I shave my mushtache and french beard or keep it??..wen do I look Good pls sugest? 4/5/2009 3:39 PM

IF You NEED I WIL UPLOAD MORE OF MY PIC'S... I HAVE ONE FOTO... UPLOADED MY PROFILE 'S...PS MAIL ME BACK TO physics.praveen@gmail.com... am 23 now.. GENRALLY HOW DO You LIKE GUYS TO BE..? DO You LIKE MUSH OR GOATIE OR BEARD ETC>>?

• i think a little bit of scruff is cute.

• seriously I want a clean shaven man with a little stubble. that's hot to me. I've never liked mustaches, kinda afraid to know if stuff grows out of them and beards remind me of santa clause.

• I don't know how to vote because it completely depends on the guy. I like stubble, but not all guys can pull it off. I like clean-shaven too. I'm not a big fan of goatees or beards, but I would be lying if I said I was never attracted to a guy who had either.

• 5"00 shadow, personally.

• just like most other people have voted so far, none at all.

but I bet most other girls wouldn't mind a little stubble.

• Then what does make over mean ..?? and where do you like body hair because I ve lot of hair in stomach and legs and back...btw can can you mail me to my id physics.praveen@gmail.com because itz difficult to come to the comments and reply you back....

• Wat more I need to do than shave it all..?? and chest hair..??

• none.

• I don't like beards or mustaches... I really don't like facial hair... except like a little stubble is ok sometimes...

• i like when guys have the three day shave look it makes them look more as a man than a boy :)

• not too much, but just the right amount. and only if thhey suit it

• I love facial hair on guys. A moderate amount is good. It should be well groomed though.

• alittle bit is cute,

but I'm not a fan of the full beards/mustaches

• i like a little facial hair on a guy, gives them that rugged look

• Scruff is the best...it tells me you are not very uptight. You must be laid back and chill. It makes the man very masculine and sexy. Just don't let it get longer than 0.5 cm. I don't really like that, but it's just my opinion.

• Do you go up and ask them to measure it?

• That's OK. Yea I was just trying to give you a general idea of the length.

• It depends on your face. Some guys look great with a full beard, but others look best clean-shaven. Try out some different styles and ask some girls what they like best on you.

• None is better in my opinion :)

• none is good . but some guys look good with little .. some dont. so , it depends from guy to guy.

• i love chin strap beards! I'm not a fan of mustaches tho

• umm I like none but a little is ok

• none! or the scruffy do, like prickles around the face

• Stubble is hot, but I don't like anything else.

• I personally just have issuses with body hair in general so I'm not sure if my vote can really count haha

• I like a littel facial hair on a man. Makes them look 'edgey' and rather sexy too. Not all men can pull it off. Some look better with it.

not af ull beard though that's too much.

• I love chin straps! other then that anytype of facial hair doesn't appear very attractive, plus it hurts if you are kissing

• It doesn't matter. As long as he doesn't look like Moses or something.

• A little bit actually gives men style but bush on chin mars totally .

• What? I don't understand. mars totally?

• From Mars ha ha ha !

• for me, personally... the style of facial hair you have (or if you have any) doesn't matter as much as how well kept your facial hair looks.

if you have a beard and/or mustache... just make sure it is well groomed (definitely no food stuck in the facial hair).

anything more specific than that just depends on the person. some girls don't like facial hair because of the way it feels on her face. some like it because it makes their man look more "manly.

its all personal preference.

What Guys Said 2

• well I have a goatee and all my friends and my girlfriend love it. cause it fits me so well but it just depends on how you look. personally heavier set guys tend to look better with goatee's than skinny guys I don't know why but its just what I've noticed. so depending on your facial features depends weather or not a goatee is good for you

• I hate shaving...but I have too for my job otherwise I would be rocking the goatee.

• If I didn't have to shave for work I would rock the goatee.