What is better, hiding with hair or hiding with makeup?

i have a few tiny icepick scars from acne on one side of my forehead. I was planning to cover it with bangs so I don't have to wear foundation. What's better, bangs but no foundation or wearing foundation? I look good with either bangs or no bangs.

what would look better too?

Most Helpful Guy

• If it makes you self-conscious, I'd suggest hiding it with make-up, as doing it with your hair might lead you into some weird territory of being afraid to move your head a certain way.

What Guys Said 1

• Sometimes makeup really makes you like something else. Make sure when its make up its well applied. I would advise hiding with hair.

What Girls Said 5

• Most definitely bangs! There is nothing worse than a girl who tries to disguise spots/scars/whatever with a ton of foundation! It just makes the very thing you are trying to hide all the more obvious...

• Go for the bangs because sometimes makeup can make it worse.

• If you can get away with wearing no make-up then do that! Go for the bangs instead :)

• bangs.

• i use both methods if the acne is very bad. I have sort of a face framing hair cut so I use that to my advantage when the acne is bad and make up as well on the really bad days .