Which of these watches looks best on man?

Which of these watches would look best on a man (particularly me lol)?

A link

B link

C link

D link

• Link A
    17% (1)100% (6)58% (7)Vote
  • Link B
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Link C
    33% (2)0% (0)17% (2)Vote
  • Link D
    50% (3)0% (0)25% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
one issue I have is D is an oversize watch where dial is like 40 mm or something where other one's have dial size of around 20-25 mm and I have very small wrists so I think D would be a little too bulky for my wrists.
oops I put in that info wrong lol but D is bigger than others

0|0
9|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I really like c

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I like A the best, but D looks great too, plus D would go with more stuff because black goes with everything (except brown). Just avoid B and C like the plague. They're pretty ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • D. I love over sized watches. It won't be too bulky for your wrists seriously. My brother has small wrists as well, and I bought him an ridiculously over sized watch for his birthday and it looks great on him.

0|0
    0|0
  • All of them look good.

My favorite is D

Well , small wrists look good with oversized watches, I always hear that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer D ..

0|0
    0|0
  • Ohh I like A and D good luck choosing between them(:

0|0
    0|0
  • -A

0|0
    0|0
  • Between (A) and (D)

(A) looks more formal

(D) more casual

hmm...so maybe both :)

0|0
    0|0
  • A and D. I like A the best!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• You know you can actually get an okay mechanical watch in that price range.

search for forums discussing PMW (poor man's watch, i.e. sub 500)

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah but I feel with that there are probably fake watches flying around too no?

• there are some fairly reputable online sellers of stuff like seiko 5's. skywatches out of singapore has a lot in that range. A $250 Michael Kors watch is literally a $30 watch that says Michael Kors on it. Even most $1000 designer watches are all using the same ETA movement inside. Seiko's low end movements are actually quite good (there are some others decent, but they have the widest range).

I just think you're more likely to keep the mechanical, even if you get a better watch.

• Re update: I hear you on the small wrist thing. But 25 mm is -very- small. That's a woman's watch. Its menswear 'inspired'. 40+mm is bigger then I want as well. I think the watch I wear most days is a 36-38mm which is a more traditional men's size. If you can find vintage military stuff, it was often smaller still -32mm or so. Smaller so they didn't get in the way. Real men need a watch that won't catch on things in a war :p

• Personally I'd go with A or D. I like D better because I like the black and silver color combination but since you said you have small wrists, you're probably better off with A.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue face watches are trendy right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely A

0|0
    0|0
  • A for sure. D is 2nd

0|0
    0|0
    • A A A A A A still A

• Ok we know D is bigger most people licked A now get on with your life