What do you think of this jacket?

im coming home from school in about 3 weeks for winter break. I'm looking to get a new jacket I want a wool jacket but not really a fan of the peacoat look with all those buttons. but anyway what do you think of this one?

link

Most Helpful Girl

• personally, don't love it.

But it looks warm and not unfashionable, would probs serve its purpose.

What Girls Said 8

• It looks good. I would say go with a coat that only has one line of buttons. Peacoats look really feminine. One line of buttons look more manly.

• I like it, I like the fit and the pockets. I also like the structure that the collar has to it. It looks nice, I think!

• I really like it!

• It's cute! Wear it:)

• I like it very much:-)

• Its nice and fashionable

• I like it! :) looks very nice

• too long

• really its just a little below the waist. a lot of my previous jackets stopped at the waist and when a nice gust of wind came it would go right up the front or back of the jacket.

• Maybe it just looks bad on the model.

What Guys Said 6

• Looks great for practical wear at school. Warm, easier to take care of than pure wool, and a sleeker look to it.

A sort of lumberjack style, with a lot of pockets for phones, gear, girls' hands.

• If I were homeless, and it got cold enough...

• It's a nice, casual look, but I'm not a fan of the multiple pockets.

• It's nice looking. Make sure it also has slash pockets to put your hands in.

• Damn that's the one my friend let me use for grad pics.. I couldn't get a suit and he's like f*** it wear this.

• It's classy but I am not the biggest fan of it for some reason. It seems a bit off or awkward.