Why do I get mixed emotions when I see 9.5 girls?

I think I have this problem because I once dated out of my league through sheer luck of the stars aligning.

I saw 2 girls together a few weeks ago both 9.5/10s and I was at a set of lights just staring and got really depressed, I don't even bother trying to hide the facial expression.

Then last week saw a 9.5 couple in the street, I couldn't contain the look of jealousy on my face.

Does any1 else feel this way? I know its not healthy and shouldn't look.

Most Helpful Girl

• Fairly common. Most of us want really attractive partners, but most of us don't get with them.

That being said, having an attractive partner has nothing to do with quality of relationship or even sexual enjoyment. Find someone you think is pretty who you get along with and all will be well. Trying to validate your own self worth by chasing around hot chicks will only drag you down.

What Girls Said 2

• maybe because you like them

• Not everything in relationships is based on your attractiveness rating.just because she was 9.5 doesn't mean that why you broke up.

What Guys Said 1

• No I don't feel that way. I don't see why it's wrong to look. I don't see why dating a 9.5 is that big of a deal or loss?