16th birthday outfit help please? (:

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

So it's going to be a white v neck tucked into a beige tulle skirt with a bow belt. On top I'll have that first black military jacket, the second picture of jackets is just a reference because the jacket hangs differently on me. When I wear it, it hangs more like the purple jacket in the lower right corner. Then on the bottom I'll have black thi highs and a grey version of the h&m wedge boots with the furry flaps flipped up so that they look kind of like the second link for boots.

Critique, compliments, and advice is welcomed (:

link

Oh and I think because it's cold I might wear sheer tights underneath the socks like she does in that picture
This is the body type I have ^_^ link

She's 32d-26-33 and I'm 32dd-27-38 so I'm slightly curvier

And sorry the underwear is gonna be left up to your imagination d;

Most Helpful Guy

• first of all, that guy asking bout your undies is a perv -.-

second of all, I bet it will look great! :p

also, have fun and happy birthday in advance! Remember: yolo ;)

What Guys Said 4

• You should look good! if you have the body for those styles! Hey you told us everything you were going to wear even your hose! But you forgot to tell us about your undies ( bra and panties) if any! have fun! Paull

• Wouldn't you like to know what I'm wearing underneath ha ha d;

• lol OK !

• if you're going to wear a skirt like that you should probably wear some spandex underwear or something as such...never know when the wind could blow up

• Haha yeah I am (: I live in a super windy city so I always wear spandex underneath dresses and skirts

It's also short so another reason to wear spandex! Haha

• Should look great.

What Girls Said 1

• Oh my gosh there's so much to look at. Try on the outfit and post the pic. Don't show your face being we have pervs on this sites(krafty). But anyways Everything is cute by itself, lets see if it would look right together. the belt is my fav its so cute! and it will pull your outfit togetehe.

• Haha yeah dory about all the links d: I already wore it today and got lots of compliments :D