Girl keeps saying I look skinnier every time I see her....

I'm a pretty lean muscular guy. Every time I see this girl she would comment on how much skinnier I've gotten. she's hard to read, but do you think she is flirting in her own way or just commenting on what she sees?

Most Helpful Girl

• Commenting on a guy's weight is flirting?

What? really?

I've never heard that one before, seems more like an observation.

Next time she says you're skinny say "well then as I'm HAWT" that way you'll see her reaction, agrees disagrees, blushes, whatever..

• well my point is that she is commenting about my appearance anytime she sees me. I know in girl world skinny is awesome, so I was thinking maybe she was using that logic to subtlely flirt but just a stupid man's guess. Any other signs I should be looking for? We work together so I really don't want to make a wrong move.

• Some days she would do all of those, but some days she just ignores me. Kind of a hot and cold thing. Can't figure this girl out.

• If she does all of that then yes that's a clear sign she's interested in you. The hot and cold thing isn't something new either some girls do it because they want to know if their crush is effected by them ignoring the crush. I'm actually guilty of do its as if saying (If I ignore him, will he notice it, will he be upset, will he try to talk to me) so basically its to get a reaction from the guy. You should talk to her when she's "trying" to ignore you :)