Girls what makes a guy look physically beautiful?

Just as the question is stated how can he look beautiful in looks

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of inner beauty. No joke, if you like the inside it makes you adore the outside.

If you wanna go purely by outside beauty well that's so subjective. A nice warm smile never hurt :)

I think these people are pleasing :)

link

link

link

link

What Girls Said 10

• It depends on the person's type. I like men with stubble and dark hair, blondes aren't my thing and I don't like the clean shaven look. But, I tend to go for personality more anyways. My fiance wouldn't be my usual type but he's the most attractive man I've ever met in my eyes because I fell in love with him for who he is.

• i personally like the kind of grungy skater look. not like the emo, tight pants, guyliner stuff but like vans, snapbacks, and TASTEFUL tattoos. a smile is the first thing I generally look at though.

• Honestly, I don't get attracted to the look until I find out the inside. A good heart, open mind, and a sense of humor.

• Smile!

• Perfect face

• Eyes and smile.

• Abs

• a hot body!

• Beautiful eyes and beautiful smile. But most importantly, good personal hygiene. Can't tell you all the times I see a male with good qualities but he has bad personal hygiene like for example boogers or eye boogers. I mean, I know it's natural, but to see it on the same person almost ALL the time?!

• cheek freaking bones

• what are cheek bones haha

What Guys Said 3

• Just use me as a template. You'll get your answer ^^

• A fat wallet!

• a beautiful set of balls