Guys: shoes/heels?!

my boyfriend always tells me how he hates the heels I wear..so let me ask you, what type of heels do you like on a girl?

website for examples:

link

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• I haven't seen a Leather jacket actually flatter a women in all my 300 years.

There's always something better she could have worn.

• The ones I really like are the most uncomfortable for you, the bottom ones with spike hell and pointed toes. I do not like block heels that much.

• Lets see I went on that link and if you go to the women's pointed toe pumps section Mcthune, Derosa and Woline all look very hot. Those are the best to me at least.

• not the ridiculously tall ones, and not ones with the really really long toe point. but that's just me.

it's possible I'm the only one - I just don't like heels in general. get some really cute flats and you're good to go.

• Haha yeah, I thought about that after I wrote it, and I'm okay with it. I stand by my feminine sounding statement

• The open ones with straps are quite cute

• i would hate the heels too if I saw you were paying 90 dollars for a pair of them lol

What Girls Said 3

• i prefer peep toe wedges or something with more support. some people look good in them

• What kind of heels do you where?

And it shouldn't matter too much whether he likes them or not... I mean, sure you want to please him, but he should respect your taste in things... we all like different things.

• I wear the classic black pump carries from guess - its their best selling shoe so I'm wodering if girls or guys have different tastes?

• I'm assuming that we're talking high heels here, not heavy clumpy ones-no guys like those, do they? I find this question strange cos all the guys that I know prefer me in high heels, usually the higher and spikier the better! I think you should wear what YOU want to wear. Have you ever asked him why he doesn't like heels? He's unusual (unless he's very very short, and when you wear heels he feels inferior...)