When driving down the road I see a hot girl and they never seem to look?

Why is this? Am I that ugly? I drive a nice car. honking just won't do it, will for men though so you know

look women we just don't understand you women at all honking at a guy is not disrespectful, is a nice way to pick up a guy. It will make our day cause its a boost for us, why is it not for ya'll? Women are so goddamn backwards and not into the same things we are so we are f***ing clueless! Goddamn if a guy honks at you, take it as a f***ing compliment!
oh and you women mean to tell me if I pull up in a raggedy pos vs a corvette you ain't gonna notice a difference? yeah the car matters! don't lie
you may hate me for these comments whoever you may be, understand this I'm not out to piss anyone off, I'm a straight forward kind of guy and feel if it ain't being said then nothing is being done about it. YES IM VERY OUTSPOKEN

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate car honking.

I pay very little attention to that.

If a man really likes a woman, he will park his car.

Get out, and talk to her.

A man approaches a real lady...like a lady.

When he does that, then he has my attention.

Some girls do answer to car honking but some don't.

• Car honking means yeah, I like what I see. It really isn't a very respectful approach.

• Car honking is the worst.It automatically shows me that whomever is doing it, clearly doesn't respect me.

• Ty for ba.

What Girls Said 22

• im tird of men staring at me when they drive by, the honking and shouting makes them look ten times worse! no girl in her right mind would take notice of a guy who does that cos come on what girl wants to date a guy who does that? what do you tell people how you met? oh he honked at me? god no! plus most girls will assume he does that to a lot of girls all the time which isn't good either! it has nothing to do with the way you look, I tend to not notice how a person looks driving a car or how nice the car is as I avoid looking cos the majority of the time they stare back and I feel intimidated and uncomfy and sometimes stare more so they almost crash!

• Honestly, it doesn't have to do with you being unattractive but we girls/women think its really creppy when guys stare at us and it gets really annoying so all we can do is ignore you unless we aren't that nice and decide to flash you a certain finger... Girls want men who respect them

• Honking/yelling out of a car is really not a good way to try and talk to a girl. Most of us see that as very rude and even creepy. In general I won't even turn my head if a guy does that to me. I really, really don't care if a guy drives a nice care. That makes no difference in whether I'll respond to them or not. Plus, when stranger tries to come up to me I always get kind of scared regardless of if they seem decent or not. It's a messed up world you can't just trust anyone off the street.

• I couldn't care less what a guy drives. Actually, if he has a toolbag car, it's more likely to get points against him.

Also...maybe they don't look because they're you know...busy driving?

• link

watch at 8:55, please.

• what on earth do you expect to come of honking at someone?

• It's super creepy when some guy in a car honks at you out of nowhere. It's also very impolite. There are better ways to meet women than to honk at them on the side of the road.

• That is the worse way to approach a girl. It could be that you're ugly or not but it's awful. Doesn't matter if you drive a nice car. You become the douche, the creeper or a disgusting combination of the two. Some girls like that but a vast majority find it uncomfortable.

It evokes annoyance most of the time.

I also use it as a pre-caution to either kidnapping or rape. I know it's usually not the case but when a girl is walking down a street, sh*t can go down in a heart beat.

• guys are just backwards from girls, we like that attention vs ya'll dont. we just won't understand the opposite sex and something hard to accept sometimes

• girls are more complex then guys that's it. We put more thought into it. I'm not speaking for all girls but when a guy honks regardless of car my first idea is 'run like hell' because rape happens a lot these days. again, sh*t goes down.

I don't know any girls that honks at guys though. I think your updates are funny though. Honest it really doesn't matter about the car, at least to me. I have absolutely no interest in cars. (don't know the difference between a charger and a challenger.)

• Self respecting girls don't care about lame creepy guys who honk at us while driving by

• Don't care about your car, tend not to like it when a guy honks at me either. However I would look; my expression might soften slightly if they guy was hot but if not, I'll just quickly turn away.

• I don't like when guys honk at me so I usually make a point not to look. Also, the car doesn't impress me at all, in fact usually I don't even see it.

• Honking is disrespectful. They probably get hit on like that a lot so they are probably just over it and want a guy to really try and approach them correctly by getting out and opening The door for them because they were just so beautiful. That would be very sweet. And when you honk it looks like you are trying to pick up a hooker you know...

• You can't be serious...

Only hoes will respond to such behavior.

• @Update

Continue being outspoken...and SINGLE...because that is what you will be for a WHILE unless you start to change this honking/car bit.And if you happen to find a girl who wants you because of what car you drive,best believe she is going to be after your wallet. How old are you again?

• Just because you drive a nice car, 1) doesn't mean you're attractive. 2) That's not all women look for. If you think you having a nice car is the only thing that's going to get a woman, you're clearly mistaken..

• I would not look, I would think...Honking at me...It would kinda creep me out. You are driving a car for God sake. It is like you are a predator hunting for vulnerable game. Scary.

• my god take it as a f***ing compliment! ever thought of that? if someone is honking at you, you must be pretty damn hot! girls won't do it to guys cause ya'll feel you might look like a slut, whore, etc... NOT! women just need to quit being so damn complicated!

• nobody has issues you bitch! just making a PSA to all you f***ing women out there!

• Thank you with that comment, you have confirmed my point.

• personally, I don't really care if a guy drives a nice car or not so I have no intention to look.

• I never look when a car honks at me.

• If a guy honks his horn at me, I generally flip them off. Not the best way to pick up chicks, bro.

• why should they look? they're doing their own thing lol.

• Hi stanhope5,

You have a nice car which you drive down the road while you look at hot girls. These hot girls never look at you in your car. So the question is why don't they look?

Lots of girls are not into cars that much. That is my answer. Cars are not always chick magnets.

• we don't like that so we automatically won't want to talk to you or look at you lawl

• Oh God, you honk? Creeper-pervert alert! That's your problem. When will guys learn that honking has a negative result?

• because you're in a car... Is she suppose to chase you?

What Guys Said 2

• How are you 30 years old, yet still think a nice car is going to make girls migrate towards you in flocks?

• Act more desperate for attention then get less or negative. That behavior of honking the horn comes off as pathetic and desperate.