What is your opinion of tights with shorts?

What do you think of the look of girls wearing tights or fishnets with shorts?

My legs are pretty thin I think, but they aren't anywhere near sticks, and they have a good amount of muscle on them. I'm 5'4" with legs that are just longer than average. Do you think I would look good with fishnets, and jean shorts (short but not close to slutty short) and highheeled black suede ankle boots (they look pretty cool with skirts and stuff)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• they have the possibility to look slutty, but its sexy.

• i love muscular legs in shorts, not too into the fish nets, unless its like bedroom wear

• Why not just wear long pants? Same goes for skits with tights...

• You will look good...no matter what you wear...(:(:(:

• i don't like it, then again I don't really understand it

• Yeah, they're nice if the weather is cold. For warmer weather it's better to just wear the shorts. According to your description, your legs seem fine.

• Yes, tights with shorts is a very nice look. Tights with anything is great. I do not like fishnets at all though.

What Girls Said 7

• I actually don't like that look, but muscular legs don't look good in shorts, like ever...

I think the look is overall tacky and a mess but a lot of girls wear them...so...yeah

• wow jealous much? muscular legs look great in shorts! you probably have fat legs with not definition or something to possess you to say that.

• I personally don't like that trend at all, but it only ever looks good on very thin legs, especially with ankle boots which will cut your legs off and make them look chunkier. Dresses with tights are a lot cuter and more flattering

• what do you think of this? h ttp://chicisimo.com/files/2009/12/franco-sarto-forever21-hm-fashion-brands-3-bebe-betsey-johnson-scarves-echarpes-jackets-denim-vintage-shorts-socks-tights-black-blue-gray-personal-style-winter-casual.jpg

• I can't see the link because I'm on my phone sorry

• Looks super dumb to me. Always has.

• No style

• I don't like shorts and tights, it looks weird to me. Skirts and tights look good though.

• I like it very much and wear very often mostly with jeans shorts

• I personally don't like the look on anybody no matter how good they look. I think it looks kind of trashy. Unless you're going to a club or something

• Ok, that's what I was worried about. What do you think of this girl? My legs are similar to hers, and the shorts would be slightly longer. (I put a space the link so you have to take it out or it won't let me post the link) h ttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/_AL3iVuzGHko/TCA3qiWduTI/AAAAAAAAAHM/JLU1y_7HdZU/s1600/blue-shorts-white-shirt-black-blazer-black-tights-black-boots-black_400.jpg