People say my height makes me look younger but what's that gonna help?

I'm 5'2'' and just under 100 pounds. a lot of guys call me cute and I know a lot of guys say that's good but I feel like a little kid kinda ha. and a lot of my friends are like 5'4'' 5'5''. people say my height makes me look younger but what's that gonna help with if I can't pass for the twelve and under snowboard passes anymore lol?

Most Helpful Guy

• For a girl, 5' 2 isn't extremely short. Also, most guys prefer to be taller than the girl they're dating (and most don't mind being way taller than the girl), so that opens up a wide range of guys for you. After another 3 or 4 years your features will mature and you'll be recognizable for your real age, despite your stature.

What Guys Said 1

• Nothing wrong with being cute, there are a lot worse things to be called at your age.

What Girls Said 5

• dont worry about I get the same thing from guys and I'm 18 ,4'11 and never weighed 100 pounds...there are pros and cons the your height...i use to feel bad about being short but I got over it and learned to embrace it and enjoy life...my only problem about my height is that I'm also petiete and people tend to be very careful around me as though I might break if I'm pushed to hard(that anoys me)..

• im sure guys find you fragile and doll like..not a bad thing ;)... sometimes I feel like its better being either really short or really tall, I'm in the middle so I'm less special, lol

• Lol, yeh I hate being called cute too! Makes me feel like a kid. There is nothing wrong with being 5'2! Guys don't care about girl's height-they just like being taller.

• Is this a question?

• I'm lost. What exactly is your question?

Are you cute? Depends on the guy.

What are the advantages of being taller if it can't get you 12 and under snowboard passes? Being able to reach higher selves for one...

Or is your question, "How do I stunt growth so I can keep getting 12 and under passes?" Drink coffee, maybe?