Girls, what kinds of clothes/looks do you think turn us on?

It would be great to see what you think and how right/wrong you are according to the guys!

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• NOT stripper clothes! lol Guys like 2 things: a challenge and a motivation/taste of the prize. So they wanted to be teased with what they could have, but they also want to feel like they really won a game/competition. If everyone can see it, where's the fun in boasting? Something tight, but not too much skin showing. On the flip side, if she covers too much you might think she will never put out at all.

• so much depends on the context and the girl though...slutty can be really sexy, but ultimately I think it's mostly about the girl's confidence--the clothes wind up making very little difference

• It depends on what kind of guy I'm going for.

Then again, anything that shows off the figure. Much or less of this and that. A girl has to know how to keep the guy wanting to see more.

But according to MOST guys on GAG - They want a girl with no make up and clothes that doesn't flatter her body.

• I would think its clothes that show skin. Such as, low cut top, short short. But not wearing them all at once, cause that will be too much.

• Tights with miniskirts

• I think guys love girls with miniskirts, and low cut shirts. Is that how I dress? no. I hate skirts. I wear tight jeans with sandals, converse, or uggs. I have really big boobs so hiding them is kind of hard but usually I wear a shirt that shows a little cleavage but not hanging out. I also love to wear sweatpants/yoga pants with a comfy hoodie and my converse. My man doesn't care what clothes I have on on the outside as long as I'm wearing something sexy underneath ;)

• THIS link

What Guys Said 0