Style for Bald/Balding people......................?

Intended for guys particularly who suffer from male pattern baldness. We know hair is an important thing for every guy, a good, trendy hairstyle can actually change the overall look of any guy...So what should be a style factor for guys who lose hair early on in life or are on the verge of receding hairlines and baldness to ass something to themselves to make'em feel better...as regards, dressing, accessories, spectacles, glares or whatever that comes to your mind...how would you like to see your bald boyfriend or even a friend who suffers from this...

Oops! type error...'To ADD* something to themselves to make'em feel better"..SORRY! :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Embrace the SUCK! When I started to get thin up top I worried, in my younger years I had thick dark curly hair, girls loved to run their fingers through it, even old ladies would comment how they wish they could have hair like mine, due to the length.. Yes it was long as well, at times down to my shoulders. Almost a Troy Polamalu length. I play guitar for a rock band (part time - just as a hobby)... As I was saying, it started getting thin, and I sure as hell am not doing that silly ass comb over... and have that bald top and look like boozo the clown. I shaved the whole thing, down to the skin. Amazing, now I get women telling me I look hot.. Some women say I look Vin Diesel, or more like Hines Ward. I let my facial hair grow out a bit, and trimmed it down to a goat tee... HOLY SHIT, I'm telling you, a lot of women dig the bald guys. But you have to find a way to rock it. If you dress & act like a dork, the baldness will amplify that as well and it will make you look worse. Good luck bud...

What Girls Said 3

• Confidence is the number one most attractive quality about a person. Don't be cocky or self-centered, but try and work on your confidence the most. Wear clothes that fit you well and make you feel good about yourself, and keep your body clean and in good shape. Take pride in your appearance and remind yourself of your best qualities. You are an important guy and you deserve to be regonized and be happy. Know this and other people will see it too. Good luck!

• wear a hat. make it apart of your style like Ne-yo. and either keep it short or if you have thick curly hair grow it out and then comb it to cover the patch. my uncle's hair is thick so he covers like 5 bald spots with it. lol no one notices except when he goes swimming xD

• I think the only style for someone who does have bald head is Shave so there is possibility to grow hair back and also take vitamins for hair loss.

What Guys Said 4

• Honestly, like JanJan said confidence is your friend. If you don't care they won't. And if they do, you should find someone that won't. Right now the style if to keep it cut short, and grow a beard. Fortunately I discovered how bad my balding was when I was in boot camp. I tried to grow it out once when I was in, and quickly saw I looked better with shorter hair. Then I noticed I looked better bald. It doesn't work for everyone, but doesn't hurt to try. The take home is that most women aren't shallow enough to judge you on your hair.

• 0|1
  • If you have significant baldness, you should just shave your head completely. Girls are never fooled by all of the styling tricks (combover, etc) and find a guy who owns his baldness far more attractive than a guy who desperately clings to his dying hair.

• ur current hair style is f9

Keep your hair short.Short hair minimizes the appearance of balding and also gives your hair some lift which makes it look like you have more hair. Some guys don’t believe this and try to hold onto to their old styles. But if you’ve ever seen a guy with a big curly fro and a bald spot at his crown, you’ve seen how longer hair simply makes bald spots more conspicuous. So go short.