What do guys look at first on a girl, her face or her body?

I think that guys look at a girls body first then their face. What do you look at first? If you said body, what parts?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a known fact that men looks at a girls eyes first to see what kind of reaction expression the women gives them!

What Guys Said 8

• I generally look at her face first. Her face is the most important feature of her body. If she doesn't have a pretty face, it doesn't matter what her body looks like, I won't find her attractive. Obviously if I can't see her face then I am going to notice her body first, but I don't pass judgement on whether she's attractive or not until I see her face as well.

• I don't care too much for a girls body, as long as she's not fat. It's the face that's important for looks, bad face = no go. No matter even if she's got the most attractive body in the whole damn universe, I can't date a girl whose face isn't pretty. Friends? Sure! But no more.

So after seeing her face, it's her personality that makes me decide wether or not this is a girl for me.

• I don't look out for anything particular in any woman / girl. Looking at them soothes me quite a bit (& I am true to my zodiac lol)

I'd look at whatever strkes me as a the most attractive about her. However, that applies to me being at a distance from her, not knowing each other etc unless it's a pick up joint sort of place and all of us are out there only to hook up.

If it's someone I'm talking to in person then I don't look anywhere but into the eyes :) but that's for etiquette :D

• Body first, Then Face

If I find that she's my type, then Ill see if I like her personality.

• Depends if I can see her face at first, but usually it's the face that catches my eye.

• I look at the face first sometimes and other times a look at the body first lol. I don't really look at specific body parts right away but just how good their body looks in general

• Face

• Face and hair first. If that's not attractive, her body really doesn't matter.

What Girls Said 2

• I think everyone, guy or girl, first looks at a person's face. At least if they plan on talking to that person. They still might look at the other parts of their body too, but most look for attractive faces.

• I think it depends. If she has her back turned her body, if its not then her body