Victoria's Secret Fashion Show tonight!

Will you be watching it? Who's your favorite angel?

Watching it now! Miranda Kerr is so beautiful!

Most Helpful Girl

• Even though I hate Victoria's Secret's bra sizing methods and many of their employees suck I'm going to watch it tonight. My favorite model is Kate Upton because she actually has some curves to her body unlike their other models. My favorite angel is Heidi Klum because of the same reasons (even though it's all fake). I wish their models were curvier though and had actual boobs and booty. I think that would be really awesome but.. I don't see them getting anybody with a bust/hip measurement above 36 inches anytime soon :(

• Added - I think that Adriana Lima is the best looking in the face though

What Guys Said 3

• Not watching it, but for what it's worth, Adriana Lima is my favorite. She's gorgeous and we see eye to eye on sex and marriage.

• Never watched it; never knew something like this. What channel? (Wide grin with toungue drooling) Lol.

• Not watching but Adriana Lima's lips are friken amazing.

What Girls Said 6

• I didn't 'watch' but my grandma did and so I saw bits and pieces (in all about 45 seconds worth)

I don't have a favorite at the moment because I feel a little indifferent right now

• I won't be watching, I'm going to bed in a few

Can't say I have a fave but I do like Candice S. And Chanel iman a lot

• My sister had it on the DVR so I ended up watching part of it. My dad watched the whole thing with here. lol.

• KLDFJSJFD I WILL BE! :D MIRANDA KERR IS MY FAVORITE. She's so beautiful. :')

• Never watched it so I might watch it a little

• not watching this year. Haven't in years