Do Swag hags really have room to complain?

I have noticed this a lot here lately. A lot of (not all) women often complain, or gripe saying, "Why is it that every guy I ever find turns out to be a complete douche bag, or treats me really bad?", Why can't I ever find a nice guy that actually cares and gives a damn about me?" Yet whenever any "Mr. Nice Guy Type" does approach them they automatically get out the friend card.

However whenever some guy dressed in the Ghetto fashion with a sideways flat brim on walks in the room like, "Yo Yo Yo I'm A Playa" they are like, "O-M-G! I want him! Ashley! get me his number!"

So I just wonder what other people's opinions are on this, do you think they have room to complain when "Mr. Nice Guy types" are pretty much nothing more than part of the background to them?

Most Helpful Girl

• Some girls are naive and firmly believe in not judging a book by its cover, even though its cover is blatantly "Douche." Some girls aren't as guarded as others, they don't have as many "red flags." (And when we have "too many" red flags, we're told our standards are too high and we're stuck-up bitches, but that's another story.)

I get the observation, but I'm pretty tired of people constantly focusing on those choices and having no concern whatsoever with the actions of the guys who actually treat them badly. Nothing justifies abuse, nothing magically changes the "crime." People seem to have more sympathy for a guy who dates someone because he was drawn to her seductiveness and then gets cheated on, even though it's not that different than being drawn to a guy for his charm and then getting played.

• I agree with what you are saying, cause guys are guilty for chasing after short skirts and getting played as well. I myself always got told that I am to picky for seeing red flags when others could not.

• It's definitely hard to find a good balance between too guarded and not guarded enough. But I have to say, my life is better now that I distance myself from certain guys over little things, haha.

Thanks for listening to a different perspective :)

What Girls Said 3

• Only hypocritical careless girls do that.

• We want a guy who is nice and caring AND attractive and sexy.

• wow I hope when I'm 30 sh*t is not like this... this sounds more like high school to me, after girls date enough douchebags they learn what they want in a guy.

What Guys Said 5

• Girls are looking for the tall, handsome and wealthy douches that just so happen to be nice to them but isn't characterized as "nice" per se. There's absolutely no shortage of nice guys in North America. Not by a long shot. There is also no shortage of nice, handsome guys who will show them a good time. They're just not accepting it when it comes to them. Nice guys do tend to be more shy at first and this could result in girls only being pursued by the "wrong" type of guy.

• I couldn't care less what they think or do. Me trying to score with a swag hag would be as far fetched as a young Afghani brick maker in Tokyo trying to score some Harajuku poon.

No matter how much they may complain, they'll never date outside their tribe.

• What women get moist for and who they think they want are two very different things.

It's a matter of understanding women.

• you make the bed you lie in

• these girls are saying "only some" girls do this... it's an awful lot of them, especially the more physically attractive that they get :/