This dress: pink or yellow? http://www.gojane.com/33268-dresses-shirred-pocket-tank-dress.html

i wanna look sunny, but which do you think would be more flattering. if you don't like the dress period, just say so.

link

• Pink
  • Yellow

Most Helpful Girl

• Cute dress! Judging by your skin tone, I'd say go with the pink, the yellow might make you look a bit washed out. And if you really wanted to, you could always have sunny accessories.

What Guys Said 8

• Yellow.

The pink dress is far too Quinceañera.

The yellow will be very good for you in particular.

Your shoulder-length hair will work well with the sunny dress, and the colour, matched with the style of dress will make it very slimming.

It will be a playful, yet mature look.

I'd recommend getting the yellow one and wearing it with some bangles and light-coloured, open-toe heels. a bright headband would also do some justice to the look.

But if you put the headband on and it doesn't look right, don't force it.

• Well if you specifically want to look sunny, then yellow is the obvious answer. I think they both look nice, but I prefer the yellow one.

• if you are a dark skin person then go with yellow

if you are a white skin, go with the pink

• I like the yellow one.

• scientifically the sun is compromised of many different colors actually

we see it as yellow, I forget y

im not big on pink dresses, id go with the yellow, but that's just me

• Yeah, the sun is white hot I'm prettty sure.

• Let me use this space to roll my eyes and apologize for not drawing attention to the fact that I said "looks sunny" instead of "matching the exact color of the sun". You guys are ruthless! Haha.

• If she really wanted to look like the sun, shed go multicolored in the same dress

haha

• i say go black

• I thnk you would look nice on the pink one!..makes you look fun and a little bit like a girly girl, in a good way!..

• Thats very nice but definitely in black , not yellow or pink

What Girls Said 4

• oh how pretty! go for pink all the way - its so classy and lovely!

• The pink one will be more flattering and versatile since it'll be easier to dress up or down depending on what shoes and accessories you wear. The yellow one won't be as complimentary to your skin tone and will be primarily a sun dress.

• I think the dress is okay

i think if you want to look sunny, a white flowy kinda mini skirt would be cute with a nice bright colored fitted top, like a shirt from roxy or pacsun kinda beachy surf look.

and like someone else said, sunny accessories, those white pooka shells always remind me of sun

• How cute!