Why do guys always look at me?

I feel like guys always look at me. I am not absolutely gorgeous or a perfect ten or anything but not ugly or plain. I am 20, have blond hair, brown eyes, am 5'4, and 120lbs. I have a pretty good butt, but small boobs and I typically dress pretty conservatively and am reserved. Is there something about me that makes guys look at me that I'm not aware of? Even when I'm around other girls who are much prettier than me I feel like they still look at me. I don't act overly sexual. I'm a virgin and I'm not flirty. Why do they look at me so much? At first I thought it was because I have blond hair but there are plenty of other girls who have blond hair and lots of guys prefer brunettes over blonds anyway.

Most Helpful Guy

• We men of the world adore cute behinds and small boobs, and we also like girls who don't sleep around.

We can tell the girls who are game players just by their shifty eyes. I'm sure you have the direct look of a girl next door. That's hard to resist for us men of the world, you know!

What Guys Said 3

• My mom is 52yrs old contry girl 5' 1/2" and 117lbs blond with hasle eyes. She has a b cup and guys still "drool" and some have walked into things because they forgot to watch where they were going.

• If your not fat or hideous most men probably want to have sex with you. That is why they look at you.

• Are you bored... or are you that stupid...

they think you're hot

What Girls Said 1

• Guys look at most moderately attractive girls who cross their paths. Don't feel self conscious about it, it's nature's way.