Are these cute?

i can't decide if I like these summer shoes for everyday wear? I don't wear flats or flip flops so I'm trying to decide between wearing these or heels for everyday wear to class..what do you think?

link

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Girl

• i'd wear the wedges, they have better support.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Ugh. Personally I really don't like that style. They're not very well defined, the way heels or flats are. They just look like a huge chunk of wood strapped to your foot. My vote is no on those.

0|0
    1|0
  • theyre cute, but not for school, more for like a date, as many have mentioned

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• i like them but not something I would wear to school . it really depends what time of school yu go to or where yu are from . but I think they are cute . see I got to a catholic school in a small town so if I wore those I am pretty sure I would be a whore. but for those I would NOT where them to school , maybe if I was hanging out with friends or on a date .. then sure why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're cute, I'd definitely wear them. Plus, as ivarei said, they have better support so they're more comfortable than heels. And isn't that what you want if you're gonna wear them to class?

1|0
    0|0
  • These are night/weekend shoes. Def not school appropriate.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would choose the wedges over the heels because wedges are more casual and more comfortable :)

2|0
    0|0
  • I think they are awesome. I love wedges they go good with capris or summer dress.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think they're really cute but for school? I'm nt sure about that. thou id say they're better/ more comfortable to wear around in the summer than heels

0|0
    0|0