GUYS&GIRLS: Thongs or boy shorts?

Thongs or boyshorts(or cheekies/french cut)Girls: which do you prefer?Guys: I suppose, which do you prefer on the opposite sex. If you don't like either, tough cookies.

This question has a poll!

• Thongs Vote A
  • Boyshorts(including cheekies/french cut) Vote B

What's Your Opinion?

Anonymous posts are not allowed

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'm a bikini girl or VS hipsters. If I were married I would wear thongs for my guy but I hate boy shorts on me because they are made for bigger hips and mine are narrow so they look hideous on me.

What Guys Said 36

• Thongs

• Thong.

• Thong

• I personally prefer the look of boyshorts slightly more than thongs because I like it when a girl's butt is covered in her panties. But what is best is a bikini pair of panties!

• No both option?

• Thongs or G-strings all the way.

• Boy shorts and a pony tail without question!

• shaved

• southerngal, I would have never noticed his answer had you not pointed it out lololit is random

• Haha I love how random this is. Literally just lol

• For girls with curvy bottoms and hips, Bikini or High Cut Briefs. For girls with less definition, such as many Asians, Boy Shorts. I dislike thongs.

• Boyshorts definitely. There quite comfy as well for me ;)

• doesn't matter

• Thong all the way.

• thong no question

• Wouldn't it depends on the girl?

• Boy shorts by far.

• Easily boyshorts/others similar. I like a little mystery, and they look a little more "classy". I've never really been a huge fan of thongs/g-strings, they look REALLY uncomfortable, like having a permanent wedgie.

• BOY SHORTS HNNNNNGGGH

• Is your picture for real?

• Oh, OK whew!Got scared, was about to ship some sun blocker and a priest your way.

• it's not me if that's what you're asking?

• I wouldn't say, I'm a grandparent and so is my girlfriend. We have low key stuff not sporty things. Standards.

• depends on the ass but mix it up. variety is hot. something different every day is like... never mind. I will get in trouble. you get the idea.

• Damm. Both are turn ons. But nothing is even better. I love lace.

• Honestly, no preference. It's what's under them that I'm attracted to.

• Boyshorts...I hate thongs.../:/:

• Boyshorts for sure.

• I prefer nothing at all.

• Real idiot : link

• Real smooth...

• No, that's not creepy at all. Thanks for being such a gentleman about your suggestions

• Show Older
  • thongs all the way. sometimes I think thongs are more exciting to look then just a butt naked booty. don't know why

• Tha-Thong Tha-Thong Thong. Thong.

• Boyshorts/ cheekies I think it's cute :3

• Boyshorts!The more that is covered up down there, the more it is mystical, and when it is mystical, it's attractive! :)

• I like cheeky,boyshorts,I think thongs could be sexy but how uncomfortable is that piece of string up your ass and what if you need to fart.Lol I am serious here.I think that boyshorts are sexy because they accentuate your butt and let me see what I am about to unwrap cheeky are extremely sexy because you can see the bottom of the butt cheeks which is seriously hot lol.

• And comfortable is sexy lol

• they're both comfortable

• okay how is a thong comfortable I would've figured that a cheekey or boyshorts would be not a thong

• Show Older
  • Thongs are cute. Booty shorts are cute. I like these link Commando is find too.

• Lace is hot. I like variety honestly.

• french cut or laced boy shorts...

• Both are better than a naked ass. I hate when girls want to get completely naked for sex.

• the shorts

• Thong if the girl has a really nice ass...boyshorts (the ones that show half of the butt) look really good on all semi attractive girls even if they don't have it going on down there :P

• IMO, boyshorts look much better across a much larger number of women, and there's something sexy about leaving a bit of mystery. Thongs can look really hot on the *right* women, but you really need to have the right kind of butt to pull one off well. Not everyone is so blessed.

• ...and not everyone realizes that they aren't...

• Thongs or Bikini-style. Not a fan of the Boyshorts.

What Girls Said 11

• Thongs are more comfy. And they make my butt look better XD

• Thongs when I'm feeling super sexy and daring or need a confidence boost. Cheekies for everyday wear.

• thongs for me!

• Things are way more comfortable and nice I think.

• boy shorts...i don't like thongs...I don't like having a wedgy all day lol

• I can not stand thongs. They appear to be uncomfortable, which I am sure they are. I would not mind seeing them on the opposite sex. I am fine with other peoples decisions on what kind of underwear they want to wear.

• theyre not that uncomfortable, there are a ton of super comfy thongs, which is why that's the most popular type of panty

• I like thongs better, comfort-wise, although my butt is too big for me to wear one. I still have one just in case I need it for some certain occasion. I like how cheekies look, though, but they never fit me right. Overall, my personal favorite is hipsters.

• Boyshorts.

• i like both and I have both ,thongs and boyshorts but I really love boyshorts.They're really cute and I like how they look and feel on me. I like thongs but sometimes it makes my butt hurt lol

• Boyshorts

• boyshorts or something bit bigger then thongs