• Ask
  • myTake

GUYS&GIRLS: Thongs or boy shorts?

Thongs or boyshorts(or cheekies/french cut) Girls: which do you prefer? Guys: I suppose, which do you prefer on the opposite sex. If you don't... Show More

This question has a poll!

• Vote A Thongs
  • Vote B Boyshorts(including cheekies/french cut)

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'm a bikini girl or VS hipsters. If I were married I would wear thongs for my guy but I hate boy shorts on me because they are made for bigger hips and mine are narrow so they look hideous on me.

Was this helpful? Yes

Anonymous posts are not allowed

0/2000

What Guys Said 36

• IMO, boyshorts look much better across a much larger number of women, and there's something sexy about leaving a bit of mystery. Thongs can look really hot on the *right* women, but you really need to have the right kind of butt to pull one off well. Not everyone is so blessed.

• ...and not everyone realizes that they aren't...

• No both option?

• Boy shorts by far.

• Honestly, no preference. It's what's under them that I'm attracted to.

• For girls with curvy bottoms and hips, Bikini or High Cut Briefs. For girls with less definition, such as many Asians, Boy Shorts. I dislike thongs.

• BOY SHORTS HNNNNNGGGH

• thongs all the way. sometimes I think thongs are more exciting to look then just a butt naked booty. don't know why

• Thongs are cute. Booty shorts are cute. I like these link Commando is find too.

• french cut or laced boy shorts...

• Lace is hot. I like variety honestly.

• depends on the ass but mix it up. variety is hot. something different every day is like... never mind. I will get in trouble. you get the idea.

• shaved

• Haha I love how random this is. Literally just lol

• southerngal, I would have never noticed his answer had you not pointed it out lololit is random

• Thong

• Thongs or G-strings all the way.

• Easily boyshorts/others similar. I like a little mystery, and they look a little more "classy". I've never really been a huge fan of thongs/g-strings, they look REALLY uncomfortable, like having a permanent wedgie.

• I wouldn't say, I'm a grandparent and so is my girlfriend. We have low key stuff not sporty things. Standards.

• Boyshorts/ cheekies I think it's cute :3

• Boyshorts!The more that is covered up down there, the more it is mystical, and when it is mystical, it's attractive! :)

• Thong all the way.

• Is your picture for real?

• it's not me if that's what you're asking?

• Oh, OK whew!Got scared, was about to ship some sun blocker and a priest your way.

• Damm. Both are turn ons. But nothing is even better. I love lace.

• I like cheeky,boyshorts,I think thongs could be sexy but how uncomfortable is that piece of string up your ass and what if you need to fart.Lol I am serious here.I think that boyshorts are sexy because they accentuate your butt and let me see what I am about to unwrap cheeky are extremely sexy because you can see the bottom of the butt cheeks which is seriously hot lol.

• Thongs are slightly uncomfortable at first but you get used to them

• Show Older
    • they're both comfortable

• And comfortable is sexy lol

• thong no question

• Thong if the girl has a really nice ass...boyshorts (the ones that show half of the butt) look really good on all semi attractive girls even if they don't have it going on down there :P

• I personally prefer the look of boyshorts slightly more than thongs because I like it when a girl's butt is covered in her panties. But what is best is a bikini pair of panties!

• Boy shorts and a pony tail without question!

• Thongs

• Thong.

• Boyshorts definitely. There quite comfy as well for me ;)

• doesn't matter

• Wouldn't it depends on the girl?

• Boyshorts...I hate thongs.../:/:

• Show More

What Girls Said 12

• I like thongs better, comfort-wise, although my butt is too big for me to wear one. I still have one just in case I need it for some certain occasion. I like how cheekies look, though, but they never fit me right. Overall, my personal favorite is hipsters.

• boy shorts...i don't like thongs...I don't like having a wedgy all day lol

• Thongs when I'm feeling super sexy and daring or need a confidence boost. Cheekies for everyday wear.

• Boyshorts.

• thongs for me!

• boyshorts or something bit bigger then thongs

• I can not stand thongs. They appear to be uncomfortable, which I am sure they are. I would not mind seeing them on the opposite sex. I am fine with other peoples decisions on what kind of underwear they want to wear.

• theyre not that uncomfortable, there are a ton of super comfy thongs, which is why that's the most popular type of panty

• Boyshorts

• i like both and I have both ,thongs and boyshorts but I really love boyshorts.They're really cute and I like how they look and feel on me. I like thongs but sometimes it makes my butt hurt lol

• Thongs are more comfy. And they make my butt look better XD

• Things are way more comfortable and nice I think.

What They Said On Facebook