GUYS&GIRLS: Thongs or boy shorts?

Thongs or boyshorts(or cheekies/french cut)

Girls: which do you prefer?

Guys: I suppose, which do you prefer on the opposite sex.

If you don't like either, tough cookies.

This question has a poll!

• Vote A Thongs
  • Vote B Boyshorts(including cheekies/french cut)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 12

What Guys Said 36

• Thongs are more comfy. And they make my butt look better XD

• Thongs when I'm feeling super sexy and daring or need a confidence boost. Cheekies for everyday wear.

• thongs for me!

• Things are way more comfortable and nice I think.

• boy shorts...i don't like thongs...I don't like having a wedgy all day lol

• I can not stand thongs. They appear to be uncomfortable, which I am sure they are. I would not mind seeing them on the opposite sex. I am fine with other peoples decisions on what kind of underwear they want to wear.

• theyre not that uncomfortable, there are a ton of super comfy thongs, which is why that's the most popular type of panty

• I like thongs better, comfort-wise, although my butt is too big for me to wear one. I still have one just in case I need it for some certain occasion. I like how cheekies look, though, but they never fit me right. Overall, my personal favorite is hipsters.

• Boyshorts.

• I'm a bikini girl or VS hipsters. If I were married I would wear thongs for my guy but I hate boy shorts on me because they are made for bigger hips and mine are narrow so they look hideous on me.

• i like both and I have both ,thongs and boyshorts but I really love boyshorts.They're really cute and I like how they look and feel on me. I like thongs but sometimes it makes my butt hurt lol

• Boyshorts

• boyshorts or something bit bigger then thongs

• Selected as most helpful

IMO, boyshorts look much better across a much larger number of women, and there's something sexy about leaving a bit of mystery. Thongs can look really hot on the *right* women, but you really need to have the right kind of butt to pull one off well. Not everyone is so blessed.

• ...and not everyone realizes that they aren't...

Thongs

• Thong.

• Thong

• I personally prefer the look of boyshorts slightly more than thongs because I like it when a girl's butt is covered in her panties. But what is best is a bikini pair of panties!

• No both option?

• Thongs or G-strings all the way.

• Boy shorts and a pony tail without question!

• shaved

• southerngal, I would have never noticed his answer had you not pointed it out lolol

it is random

• Haha I love how random this is. Literally just lol

• For girls with curvy bottoms and hips, Bikini or High Cut Briefs. For girls with less definition, such as many Asians, Boy Shorts. I dislike thongs.

• Boyshorts definitely. There quite comfy as well for me ;)

• doesn't matter

• Thong all the way.

• thong no question

• Wouldn't it depends on the girl?

• Boy shorts by far.

• Easily boyshorts/others similar. I like a little mystery, and they look a little more "classy". I've never really been a huge fan of thongs/g-strings, they look REALLY uncomfortable, like having a permanent wedgie.

• BOY SHORTS HNNNNNGGGH

• Is your picture for real?

• Oh, OK whew!

Got scared, was about to ship some sun blocker and a priest your way.

• it's not me if that's what you're asking?

• I wouldn't say, I'm a grandparent and so is my girlfriend. We have low key stuff not sporty things. Standards.

• depends on the ass but mix it up. variety is hot. something different every day is like... never mind. I will get in trouble. you get the idea.

• Show More