Would extremely tall men want to marry petite and baby faced women?

Why and why not?Kindly cast your vote too.Thank you...

• Yes
    100% (9)89% (8)94% (17)Vote
  • No
    0% (0)11% (1)6% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not extremely tall, but I'm tall and I know a bunch of extremely tall guys.

I, and most tall guys, seem to prefer petite women over tall or average. Don't know why, just seems that way. Maybe because women are always shorter, rather than average men being confronted with taller women now and then, and we subconsciously extrapolate that difference into desiring extra small, to us hyperfeminine, women.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Well I'm not very tall, but I married such a woman before. It was pretty nice.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really consider myself tall, but I do prefer shorter women. There is almost a foot difference between my lady and myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah I see really short women with tall guys all the time , it often makes me wonder why they don't like short guys

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• It depends on the individual...

If we're being honest and not so politically correct, petite women are perceived as more attractive by men. And if you look at most basketball wives, they tend to be super short. But study wise, it's been proven guys like short women who have long legs and a short torso.

As far as baby face...baby faces are the right thing to say that is preferred but men tend to like women with high cheek bones, less cheeky, slightly almond eyes that are rounded and clear, smooth skin with full lips. But obviously not all baby faced chicks are dying old and alone.

So would a tall man do that? Sure. But there are tall men who aren't fond of a huge height difference

3|1
    0|0
    • I have high cheek bones,almond eyes with double eye-lids and smooth skin too but people keep saying that I have a baby face.

• Well, I mean European features are preferred

I think you're playing a bit too much into the whole Asian thing, no offense...

• I've seen so many couples where the guy is really tall and the woman is so short compared to him, and petite women usually have baby faces so yea it's possible. If they really like each other, height won't matter

1|0
    0|0
  • No.

They look physically incompatible.

0|0
    2|0
  • I have to say yes have seen lots of tall men with short women.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well,Shy Petite Asian... Some of them do but most of them prefer tall girls.

0|0
    3|1
  • I'm gonna say yes but it may depend on how tall and what you mean by "baby face" lol

I'm not very petite or abnormally baby faced, I'm 5'4 and pretty, and all my relationships have been with tall men. I don't know what you consider to be extremely tall, but I've dated guys around 6'0-6'4. I like that difference. Extremely tall to me is like 6'8, that may be a problem with someone my height.

1|1
    0|0