Girls what do you think of these shoes?

hi I'm currently looking for some shoes that are stylish and I need some help. Found these shoes from adidas.

link

link

do you think they look good, and which one should I choose. I'm up for some suggestions if you come up with some thx

Most Helpful Girl

• Of those, I like the second a whole lot more.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't really like either. I like shoes more like this on guys link

• There alright, nothing special. You really can't go wrong with white shoes anyways..

• I like the white one

• I don't like them

What Guys Said 3

• I'm more of a dress shoes or combat boots type of guy. It depends on how you dress. If you dress skaterish then you're fine with the above. If you dress hip hop then get some jordans or something. If you wear nice clothes go for the dress shoes or moccasins.

• Dress like a man, not like a boy. I stopped buying myself skate shoes in 11th grade. Your clothing represents a ton about your personality. If you dress like a boy or you want "swag", you'll come off as a boy in the eyes of girls.

• what kind of shoes do you wear then?

• Boat shoes, dress boots, flats, dress shoes. You can buy some nice sneakers that are dressy too, "Hipstery" shoes if you want to call them that.

• invest in a pair of top-siders. everyone loves top-siders.