Guys: Does the way a girl looks ever intimidate you?

Say there's a really attractive girl, does that sort of thing intimidate you or make you nervous to talk to her? Or do looks not even play a role?

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys (or at least me) usually look for two things, attractiveness and the way they handle that attractiveness. A girl who is too into herself is a huge turnoff. It's shows conceitedness and egotistical nature. A girl who is friendly and attractive can brighten a room. A guy may still have trouble getting her attention or never get it, but there's no denying how appealing a girl like that is.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• the answer is yes. looks do sometimes intimidate us men and make us nervous, well for me it does. looks have a lot to do with getting to know or just talking to someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • A very attractive girl may make me slighty nervous to be around if she knows she's pretty but if she's attractive but doesn't realise it then she'll really grab my attention

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not a guy but I've always thought that if a girl is drop dead gorgeous then guys might be intimidated by that but for the girls who are just attractive I think if a guy wanted to get to know someone he would.

0|0
    0|0