Guys: Does the way a girl looks ever intimidate you?

Say there's a really attractive girl, does that sort of thing intimidate you or make you nervous to talk to her? Or do looks not even play a role?

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys (or at least me) usually look for two things, attractiveness and the way they handle that attractiveness. A girl who is too into herself is a huge turnoff. It's shows conceitedness and egotistical nature. A girl who is friendly and attractive can brighten a room. A guy may still have trouble getting her attention or never get it, but there's no denying how appealing a girl like that is.

What Guys Said 2

• the answer is yes. looks do sometimes intimidate us men and make us nervous, well for me it does. looks have a lot to do with getting to know or just talking to someone.

• A very attractive girl may make me slighty nervous to be around if she knows she's pretty but if she's attractive but doesn't realise it then she'll really grab my attention

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not a guy but I've always thought that if a girl is drop dead gorgeous then guys might be intimidated by that but for the girls who are just attractive I think if a guy wanted to get to know someone he would.