Do girls like a playful guy that smiles and looks them in the eye when talking?

I like this girl in high school and I notice that I have been to serious and dull. I want to know if being playful and relax a good way to attract a girl you like?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends on the girl, but most girls in high school will like a guy who is more relaxed and outgoing.

What Girls Said 3

• Eye contact really does work but don't over do it because it might come off as staring but when you talk to her look her in the eye that's a huge turn on because it gives a girl a feeling that you like them. Also being relaxed and playful works really well too because it tells the girl that you're confident which is a major turn on.

• Omg if a guy looks me in the eye when he is talking to me goes great for me... yeah being playful and relax lets her know not to be serious.

• Yes! It's the biggest turn on ever. Flirt a lot, eye contact and loosen up, brush arms occasionally, hug her, and PLAY WITH HER HAIR. That's like the best thing a guy can do. We hate posers so just be yourself and YES confidence is very very sexy.

What Guys Said 0