Is it just me or is anyone else just sick and tired of the Gangnam style fever?

ok so I love K-pop and K- dramas but I'm just tired of gangnam style its playing every time, whether on radio, gym, at parties or clubs. I liked it at first but I'm getting bored and tired of it. The song is generally good but its not sooooooooooo great to obsess over, there's gangnam style t shirts, mugs and other related stuff, and honestly I've heard better K-pop songs than this. It reminds me of when James Blunts' "you're beautiful" came out, every1 was crazy over it (mostly girls) then last year it was "im sexy and I know it" and the shuffle dance popularized by LMFAO. I think the main reason Gangnam style got hit was because of the horse dance and the funny stuff in the video not much from the song. Even Psy recently said in an interview that he is sometimes sick and tired of this song. The reason why I'm ranting is because I was at a store today and they were playing it in the background, its been 6 hours and I can't get the part of the song out of my head "oop oop oop" I tried listening to other songs so that they can cover this but its not working, guess I will sleep on it lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't even know how it got so popular.

Like seriously, there are videos showing some BOMB ASS TALENT, and THIS reaches 800 million views? Like, what's the equation that I'm missing?

• It's called "the right contacts" and "manual promotion online"

What Guys Said 2

• Put that song to good use, workout on it lol.

• I hated it since the first time I saw it.

What Girls Said 2

• I hated that song from the second I heard it. It has grown on me since I hear it so much but it's still pretty annoying.

• Tired if the song too