Is this coat too "diva" ?

Hello!

I would like to have opinions on a coat I recently purchased.

I love the quality of it and I think it looks classy, but I'm not so sure I want to keep it because I feel like it may look a bit too "diva".

I get noticed 2x more in the streets when I wear it and it makes me a bit uncomfortable lol!

You can see it if you just google : KAY-B MACKAGE

I would like to know what you think if you see someone wearing this coat. Thanks ! :D

link added! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• The price is high, the coat is nice looking but it's not diva-ish at all. Not that there is anything wrong with looking diva-ish, but that coat isn't it

Get used to being noticed and learn to love it instead of being uncomfortable. Being noticed means you're doing something right

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 9

• I love the coat! I think its' pretty!

Who care's if someone thinks it's too 'Diva', life's to short to wear boring clothes IMO! :)

• Which color did you choose? Honestly I kinda like it, assuming I'm looking at the one you actually bought. I've never been too big on coats with fur like that but that one doesn't look too bad.

• I don't think it's 'too diva', if you like it then enjoy it(: And a little extra attention is a good thing too!(;

• I really don't like it :/. However if its your style and you like it, keep it

• That is an incredibly average looking coat. Its cute, but there is nothing abnormal or "diva" about it.

• I really like this coat! Love a bit of fur collar! :)

• I like it. Not "diva" at all.

• That coat is sexy and fashionable ;)

I would one of those :)

• thank you! I'm just wondering if all this fur is a bit too much. I do love the cut and the fit and comfort. :)

• it doesn't seem too much, its just perfect :)

• I actually really live that