What makes someone photogenic?

So I don't ever really seem to take good pictures but when I look in the mirror I think I look good. what makes someone photogenic? or in my case what makes someone not photogenic?

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to know what angles are most flattering for your face. Try looking in a mirror and tilting your head slightly in different directions until you think you've found your best looking angle and then when you take a picture make sure you angle your face the same way at the lens

What Girls Said 1

• angles, lighting, and facial expression.

know your best expressions and angles. you can practice in a mirror.

overcast days are best for pictures. yellow lighting is usually bad for

anyone. sunlight can be the same way. you want a very white light.

i had the same issue at first but now I really like my photos :3

What Guys Said 3

• Being photogenic is being able to know all your good angles, good poses and perhaps knowing your lighting well. People who are photogenic basically just are posing in a natural looking way. If you look at all the photos of photgenics you will see they have only a few looks and you will notice repeating paterns of the same things. Either that or good photoshop skills lol

• Well good posture and a smile helps, so you can always practice those things in the mirror.

• good looking people are usually photogenic.