Girls in sweat suits

Guys what do you think of girls that wear sweat suits?A couple of my guy friends don't like them,but I just wanted a variety of opinions.Does it make us look less girlie like?I personally wear mines from Victoria Secret,Abercrombie,and Gilly Hicks with the best comfort and to express one of my styles which is kind of layed back.

Most Helpful Guy

• im not going to lie. I think girls look pretty good when they where sweat suits. but its like everything too much of something is not good. wearing a sweat suit every day looks like you don't care. if you wear a sweat suit once or twice a week is alright anymore than that just looks like you don't care

What Guys Said 2

• Girls in sweats are considered sexy outfits for girls, especially if she is sweaty, and in a gym,x

• VS sweats are hot. Any can be if they aren't to baggy. I like them to show the shape of your ass for sure.

What Girls Said 0