Ex is hanging with a guy who looks a lot like me wtf?

Even plays guitar,acts all weird like me what the hell. why would she do that? ha ha I'm kind of shocked and a little offended.

I think I'm a little offended too he's a little skinnier, I'm built a little more sticky,like a football player.
Her and I enjoyed the same music, books shows. I felt she tried hard at the end to not be with me,I think she still wanted to or at least she was certainly seeming conflicted,changing her mind repeatedly.
So if you're gonna be rude and assume I'm some jerk or a self centered for asking a question why pretend you wanna help? I'm hearing "that's her type"I mentioned earlier she didn't date guys with my features. Has her taste changed?maybe and cool,I wish her the bestif that's the case. As far as me moving on I've seen People since,I feel like I'm working on myself_,I just wanted to know if that was odd to anyone. Whatever she does I'm fine with she's the one who still has feelings and couldn't b friends

Most Helpful Guy

• Did you end it with her? or she ended it with you?

Mabe she likes those characteristics in a guy that you posses, and doesn't mind dating some1 that has the same characteristics? I'm not 100% on this, but that could be the case..

What Girls Said 7

• Maybe that's just her TYPE and taste in men... Why does it have to be about you, she clearly moved on why do you care anyway? Unless he is your identical twin you have nothing to worry about...

• She left it unfinished or at least I feel she did, never returned my photos even made excuses, I know its over. she still had feelings for me last we talked said that's why it was so hard, again she never dated a guy with my feature,but maybe she did just start to like those details and feature on a giu

• You re over thinking stuff... If you want her back then tell her you miss her but don't mention that the guy is a guitarist etc etc I dated many guitarists and guys with same interests because that's what I want.. Nothing wrong with it. If you don't want her back just move on...

• she really loves you so she wants to date a guy that is just like u

• But why not try to fix it with me? She still has my pics too I asked for them back when we stopped talking. Why date someone that reminds you of someone you dumped.

• she is scared of what you will think...she is scared to talk to you and fix things with you. she wants to date someone who looks like you so she can have someone like you!

• So because she hangs out with a guy that looks and acts like you, you're thinking she's doing this to get your attention? Wrong. She probably has a specific type so don't go over thinking things.

She's probably already over you so move on with your life and stop focusing on hers :)

• I didn't say it was to make me jealous I was just curious. No need to be impolite,I loved her I'm not trying to mess with her or anything just curious if it happened to anyone else and what it may mean.

• she must have a specific type..

• This happens after a female has been with a bald guy then sometimes she will seek out other bald guys for example.

• Stop focusing on her life

Focus on your own

• Maybe that's just her type? Or maybe she misses you and tries to replace you.

• She dumped me,and she usually dates blondes, I was the first Latin guy she dated the guy looks.Latin with t he same dark features.why dump me to get a copy? I find it confusing.

• What were her reasons for dumping you? I don't have a specific type (just don't like blondes) but I've recently been with a Lebanese guy and now I wouldn't mind having another one hahaha. Maybe she did like certain aspects about you (i.e. looks) but not others.

• She said we argued a lot, it's been a year and a half since we dated,but when we hung out after (very few and far inbetween) on and off until last new years which she invited me to after not seeing me for a few months, I could tell she still had feelings,mannerisms and such.she wanted to go to a show together and ended up flaking,then said we should just not hang anymore it shouldn't be so hard

What Guys Said 1

• Perhaps it was a clone that she created to replace you. Considering that she was with you she had plenty of ways to obtain a sample of your DNA (hair follicles, etc). So now technically, she is dating another version of you, and in order to win her hand back, you must eventually do battle with your clone.

Consider this though, your clone possesses all of your abilities, it's apparent from the guitar skills. It's also highly probable that he also contains all of your fighting skills as well, so physically fighting it out won't help.

You're going to have to outsmart him, which means in many ways, outsmart yourself. That can be difficult, but you'll have to overstep a boundary you've never done before.

I was in the same situation and forced to fight an evil clone of myself as well, so I speak a little from experience.