"This guy looks like a murderer." How do I take that?

Lately I've been very stressed out with work. Last night as I was walking to my car, I overheard a kid (maybe late high school or early college) say "this guy looks like a murderer". I was wearing a black suit and leather gloves, carrying a briefcase, and was clearly tired from work. I've also been told I can give an intimidating vibe from time to time.

I'm not really sure how to take the "murderer" comment. I know I can look kind of intimidating at first glance, but I'm a nice guy really. How would you take to something like that?

Most Helpful Girl

• The outfit you describe is a little serial killer kind of outfit, but its also a nice outfit and would look really hot if you pull it off... Even if you have a murderer facial features what can you do some people have sharp cruel faces and some have cute innocent ones... I am personally attracted to sharp sexy ones..

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't necessarily take the comment negatively. It could be any type of murderer from movies and whatnot. Maybe you walk like a have a purpose and if you have a somber expression?

I wouldn't read too much into the comment.

Like American Psycho style?

link

• don't take it too personal, it was dark and you were wearing black, maybe you startled them...

What Guys Said 3

• You take it in stride and use it to your advantage by having fun scaring people ;D

• Sounds like "Hitman", don't take it seriously and live on.

• How I would've handled it:

YOUTHS: "This guy looks like a murderer."

ME: "That's because I am."