What are stripper heels?

I was wearing some red peep toe heels a few weeks ago and my friend asked me, "what are you doing wearing those stripper heels?"

I was so offended and embarrassed because what girl likes to be compared to a stripper? So I haven't worn those heels since and I don't plan on wearing them in the future (I'll probably end up giving them to my mom because she doesn't mind looking like a stripper).

So at what point do heels look like stripper heels? The ones I have look exactly like this link

0|0
5|1

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• haha, from my experience, a stirpper heel is like 4 or 5 inch heel... I think those shoes you have there are to nice to be stripper heels

0|0
    0|0
    • But they're four inch

What Girls Said 4

• Those aren't stripper heels... Stripper heels are usually stiletto heels over 4 inches high... sometimes platform... sometimes not. It also depends what you are wearing them with. I have a pair of 6 inch stiletto knee high boots that my boss called my "F*** me boots" Now after that I didn't wear them to work anymore... those were my stripper heels, but I wore them to the bar and they got men's attention...

0|0
    0|0
  • there generally realy high heels, and can be pretty tacky. but some are actually cute and fun. you should wear what makes you comfortable and try not to care about what other people think or say. thoughs shoes don't look like stripper shoes at all by the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those aren't stripper heels. Don't worry about wearing those, they are FAR from looking like stripper shoes. They are really cute though! Where did you get them? haha jk.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those are not stripper shoes. Your friend was either hating or joking. I personally think stripper heels are sexy and I would wear them (with a conservative 'fit) but that's just me.

The height of the heel does not make shoes stripper looking, it's the style.

THESE link are stripper heels.

1|0
    0|0