Are Late 20 year olds and 30 year olds keen on 17 year old aesthetic stud?

I'm pretty keen to knock some off my bucket list.

I work in a small super markets heaps of good looking milfs and sloots and they all look pretty keen. not sure if can get some.

please aware me

Most Helpful Girl

• So...basically what you're telling us is that you're a horny son of a bitch who can't get laid. Good to know.

What Girls Said 3

• Ain't nobody trying to go to jail over some high school boy peen. the youngest I'd go is 21.

• u wot m8. I've finished school and going to uni in 2013.

hehe age of consent is 16 you prude nyemad

brb referring me as a jailbait

• How about older? I am down. ;)

• haha, sure. ask if she'd like her big cucumber bagged or not;)

What Guys Said 3

• i used to work at a grocery store when I was your age for one summer , I went through the same thing and noticed a lot of the 20-30 year old women were actually pretty good looking but I never actually dated any of them and definity never slept with any of them . its just a phase and eventually you'll be back to wanting the girls your age

• at least this guy know some of this feeling. not sure if your aesthetic enough to pull it off...

Do you know that feel when late 20 year olds acting out of order around you nye mad son.

but thanks for your honesty and experience.

• Lol, are you kidding? If you really can sleep with these women-you would be sleeping with these women already man.

• brb work mode = zombie mode = player mode off = you don't know that feel when jailbait sloots and teen sloots hang around aimlessly and trying to flirt with you. Brb need challenge.

umad

• Lol, what are you talking about. You can tell the guys who are bluffing.

• Nope. You're just the guy behind the counter that doesn't exist to them. How about you cool your ego there bud.