Girls and guys do you like this type of shoes?

They are in trend now. Do you like 'em :)?

link

Thanks to everyone.

Most Helpful Guy

• They look like hidden wedges, and YES they are extremely trendy right now. If you like them then get them. I think they look extremely sexy.. The hidden heel will give your legs more definition especially in the calf.

However, If you don't like them than dont. It's as simple as that. Wear whatever you feel comfortable in and whatever is you. Like you said, they are a trend and will eventually die out so if your not really feeling them than just go with something else that you can wear a little bit longer and still remain fashionable!

• Oh by the way I am a sales associate at a Skecher's store and we currently sell a lot of really cute hidden wedges. They are called SKCH+3 check them out at Skechers.com!

• I like them))). Thank you very much for the website

What Guys Said 8

• Those are more "boots" than "shoes" but they're OK. I don't really like them too much, attraction wise that is. Full on boots or cute little shoes are better.

• I think girls look best in Hiking boots, Boat shoes, Climbing shoes, Reef walkers, Ski Boots, or just barefoot. :-D

I like what they do in those kinds of shoes and I like girls that like to do those things.

I say that because I have absolutely no sense of style where it comes to ladies' foot wear. Best not to listen to me at all on this one. :-)

• I used to be a professional runner) but I can't wear my spikes on day to day basis

• Some guys might like it. Never know lol!

• What the...

What am I looking at right now?

• No.

• I do not like closed shoes on women anyway. These are more than just closed shoes.

• Negative.

• I don't really look at a girl's shoes.

• no I don't like it to be honest. sorry.

What Girls Said 6

• They're adorable and I have a pair, unfortunately I got them online and they're a size too big /: I can stil Lear them but they look really clunky and make my feet look big

• Can't you change? I like them very much too and they are really comfortable :)

• I just bought them today and also with great sale:-) and honestly speaking I am very happy because they are very comfy. I am planning to wear black skinny and white longsleeve t-shirt as in the pic, or leggins and I have a black skirt of mid thigh length. But I watched DKNY fashion show for summer 2013 models were wearing very fancy dresses with this type of shoes:-).

• Hm I don't know if I'd pairit with a fany dress...

But yeah I'm probably going to wear it with blacksmdwhitelike that

I've also worn it with white shot and a black vneck ^_^ mine are all red

• Are those Sketchers wedges? Blah. Not a fan.

• I hate them!

• They're in trend now? Really?

Well, I won't be buying them. It's ugly and just not my style.

• They will be in trend next year (if you want google Spring summer 2013 trend sporty shoes). Thank you for your honest opinion)

• No I don't like that type of shoe.

• Not a huge fan.