Why do girls care about wearing high heels so much?

I've seen quite a few say they wouldn't date a short guy simply because they couldn't wear high heels.

Why turn down a potentially good guy because you feel you can't wear some shoes?

Most Helpful Girl

• Those girls are stupid. (not dating someone because they 'won't work' with heels.

However, there is nothing wrong with heels. They exaggerate the curve of the leg which is naturally attractive. They also make you walk a certain way, done right, it evokes confidence.

What Girls Said 9

• Mmm I've done it a couple of times...the thing is...it's like a fast...and you feel like binging afterward. I never turned anyone down for height at first...and if a guy were truly good for me, I would, but I would probably scrutinize quicker these days knowing how I felt afterwards...realizing I had to give up something inthe first place. My boyfriend is two inches taller than me...and I don't feel so weird in heels around him after dating someone 5'2" and 5'5". (I'm 5'7") I'm not heightist persay...but I admit, it gets you some weird looks. You have to be very secure with it. The height played no part in the breakups...the relationships themselves simply didn't work out.

• When a woman puts on a pair of heels, immediately everything about their attitude changes. The power rush you get from stepping in those badboys is indescribable. For me heels make my legs look nicer. I won't wear them every day but if I'm going out on a date or something then I might, depending on where we are going. I love my 6inches but I won't turn down a guy because it makes him look short when I wear them, that's crazy.

• some girls care about how they would look too much. yes I admit that I prefer taller guys and I like wearing heels, but I won't turn down guys just because I can't wear heels. that's just stupid. I dated a guy who look like a midget when I'm wearing heels, I don't have a problem with it. If you guys don't mind girls being taller than you when they are wearing heels than it's not a problem.

• I loooooooove heels and I've dated short guys like my height or two inches taller . Some times I wore short heels and I'll admit it I felt strange I never liked short heels ifi wear heels it would be 7 or more inch heels. And especially because I would stand next to them and it felt a bit awkward especially hugging. I don't have nothing against short guys. Just sometimes with certain clothing girls have to wear heels. Itrealy depends on the girl...

• I've never liked high heels. I can't walk in them at all. I'm a pretty clumsy person.

• Even girls who don't like or wear high heels prefer tall guys

Short guys have the napoleon complex going on...even the ones on here do

• I never understood high heels either. I'm never wearing them.

• Heels give me more confidence

• I wear heels but I don't like short guys period so its not even the heel thing. No matter how great the guy is I will pass him up if he isn't above 6'2 (harsh but true)... I like heels because they make my legs look great in clothing and dresses.

What Guys Said 6

• Good question. I've always wondered. Looks like a great way to turn your ankle.

• Two of my roommates can't be taller than 5'8'' and they get bitches all the time. They work out and dress nice. They also pay their bills.

Your height isn't as much of an issue as your brain is.

• As a short guy, you could wear heels too. All sorts of heels are designed for men. Hidden heels, elevator heels, disco heels, then there are heeled hiking boots. You don't need to complain because you feel short when you too can do something about it and have a lot of fun

• simple, they are super sexy, tone the legs and shape the rear. heels are one of the sexyest things a women can wear. besides, they make the legs look much longer as well

• the sound of those heels coming into a room clip clop clip clop

my balls literally get all wet and want to find out whos wearing them.

it is extremely hot for sloots to wear them

• Well, I guess for starters its best to not try to understand women and how they use their witchcraft logic. Like wearing heels for a night out, and then complaining 2 hours in that their feet hurt. Like hello you chose to wear them, I don't want to hear you complain. Next time wear more comfy shoes -.-

But have you ever head of elevator shoes? Basically the are for men and it is secretly designed and hidden inside to boost up your height from up to 2-5 inches depending on the pair. A lot of shorter celebrities actually wear them like robert downey jr, whos actually on 5'7 It might be worth looking into:P