What do guys think of bangs?

Such as:

link

link

link

Most Helpful Guy

• 1-meh

2-looks good

3-meh

What Guys Said 6

• CREEPY!

lol, just kidding! I think they look cute and sexy. makes a women look innocent but kinda kinky and bad ass at the same time

• Emma Stone's are the best out of those three, as everyone's been saying. I'm sure some guys here are going to be so disappointed by this question: "it's about hair, not banging!"

• link 2

• i prefer the more sweeping fringe(bang) slightly more sexy to me

• I like bangs when done right. The first link is meh. Second and third are better. This one woman I was very into could pull it off well and it was extremely hot/attractive. Zooey Deschanel generally has great bangs and fits her very well.

• 2 looks pretty good. one and 3 are messy.

Pulling it off requires a good combination of the style and the girl's face.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm not a guy. But this look definitely only looks good on a few people who have the right face type.

• takes a lot to wear them well a lot of guys I know don't like the but it depends I guess