Is it a turn off when a girl dresses like this?

I'm a jeans/sneakers/beanie/tshirt sort of girl and sometimes I feel that the way I dress is a turn off for guys? I love the girlie look and I also appreciate guys who dress well, but I just feel that fashion isn't my thing. Hypothetically if a girl had a pretty face and a good body could she get away with dressing like a tomboy?

If you look up 'kristen stewart casual' in google images.. this is pretty much exactly how I dress.

Most Helpful Guy

• Love that look. I'd date a girl with your fashion. I wouldn't worry about it, if I were you. I know a lot of my friends like that look too.

What Guys Said 3

• Sure, do't worry about being stylish. This loook is more relaxing and appeals to more guys than a more dressed up appearance, in my experience.

• No would have no problem with that whatsoever..and you are correct..guys are much more intereste in her face and what is under the clothes...(:(:(:

• You sound like a "country girl". Try going for "country guys". I'm not one of them

What Girls Said 2

• I like this style... when appropriate but if you are on a date or something its nice to dress up, don't have to wear a dress, just a nice top..

• Some guys will not notice you if you are not dressed up a bit, in fact most guys will not notice you.