Do you get offended if a guy looks at your boobs?

Do you get offended if you are wearing a lot cut shirt and a guy looks at your boobs?

It really seems like your are begging us to look!

0|0
9|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I would make a joke saying.. are you looking for them? I know it takes a hard stare to find them lol (I'm a small B there really isn't much to gawk at unless I'm naked

0|0
    0|0
    • it seems like some girls give a dirty look if they catch you, yet wear shirts where their boobs are hanging out!

What Girls Said 8

• It kind of depends- if you're leaning forward and staring at them for an extended period of time, then it can become awkward. And if I'm talking to you- it's a little irritating if you just keep staring instead of paying attention.

But I'm not offended if you causally glance at them, I don't see the big deal, just make sure you're not super obvious about it and you don't look too long.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I don't wear low-cut tops. I don't want guys looking at me like a piece of meat, so I dress as if to tell them that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would eventhough I never notice

0|0
    0|0
  • i dress sexy, so I expect it. I love when guys check me out. I work hard to have a hot body, so why would I get offended?

0|0
    1|0
  • i wear for myself to see, but for guys to stare. I will feel offended

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys don't look at mine but I probably would feel violated

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol begging.well maybe with those little necklaces right there! I don't really care since I have A cups there's not much to see

0|0
    0|0
  • not when you look...but when you...s...t...a...r...e... O-o

take a couple of quick glances and move on with your day this isn't the internet people can see you looking!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• If they find you good looking they like if you look a little bit

0|0
    0|0