What should I do with my hair? Help

Hi I'm a 17 year old guy, I probably shouldn't really worry to much about this but it's been bothering me for a while. I was just wonder if someone could help me answer this because I don't really know what I should do with it, So it makes me look more attractive. I was thinking of growing it long so it's level with my neck but I don't know if I'd look better with it short.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well we don't know what you look like so it's hard to say. Personally, I really don't like guys with longer hair. The barber should be able to take trimmers to your head. That's my personal preference.

What Girls Said 3

• If its straight id say keep it short but curly/wavy hair looks great wen its neck length :D

• Ur going to college soon right,? Id say grow your hair out eventually you'll see long hair isn't that much of a hassle you can just put it in a ponytail and be done with it

• Cornrows!

What Guys Said 1

• Grow it long, go bald, whathaveyou, just don't style it. Can't f***ing stand guys with the queer ass goddam Justin Bieber sh*t.