whose style do you want to emulate?

personally, I LOVE audrey hepburn, but a more recent version would be anything Blair wears from Gossip Girl.

0|0
9|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Audrey Hepburn (definitely!), Grace Kelly, Jackie O (a combo of style and presence), Diane Keaton...for me, it's more about presence than style, since I think these women exude more presence, or their presence enhances their style. I don't really watch Gossip Girls but I like what they wear too (not when they get all glammed up, but in their casual clothes with the skinny jeans and leather jackets).

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• my idol, "the rock"

btw, I love gossip girl, too

0|0
    0|0
  • Matthew Lush

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• random. whatever I feel like. I have been goth, emo, classy, w/e. whatever my mood suits me, that's how I dress. I do find anne hatheway to be a good model for me to look up to fashion wise because she looks stunning in anything. but yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the old pinup style... Betty Paige, Dita VonTeese, I like the old vintage styles. But I am odd...

0|0
    0|0
  • For hair and makeup, Bridgette Bardot... link

Clotheswise, I just like looking at people's fashion blogs or the sites where you get pictures of stylish people off the street. link

It's interesting to see how people put different clothes together.

0|0
    0|0
  • Megan Fox, she always has somethin cute on. And my cousin Megan, she has the most unique clothes ever!

0|0
    0|0
  • i agree! audrey hepburn all the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Keith Richards

0|0
    0|0
  • Keith Richards. I don't dress like him because I think he is the only one who can pull that shit off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sienna Miller

Nicole Richie

Rihanna

0|0
    0|0