Guys 23 to 30, do you like a girls style to be more cute or sexy?

If a girl is in her mid 20's is it okay for her to wear cute clothing or is it time to move on to sexy clothing even if it doesn't suit her very youthful appearance?

Like in terms of little black dress something like this

link (cute)

vs

link (sexy)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say if cute fits you, wear it for as long as you can. I think it's... cute, sexy can be pulled off by anyone, any many people who aren't still try, but cute's a gift.

What Guys Said 5

• Most of the time I prefer the cute look and like the sexy look to come out on occasion. Because if someone allways dresses sexy then the look isn't so special and sexy. But cute is allways cute.

• That's not sexy , this is sexy link

• real women don't wear most of what I saw in that link so I wasn't speaking about a realistic type of sexy.

• *was

besides, in my mind sexy is different than trashy

• Hahaha ok

• I don't mind either, although I tend to go more for cute. I'm in my mid-20s so I may be bias'd. :)

• Cute

• Why does cute mean, non body conforming? (not tight)

• i think she means something that doesn't scream "sexy woman over here!"

• I don't need to do anything. You had your opportunity to answer the question and you chose not to.

• No, you have to answer it...and I did answer it

What Girls Said 1

• I still wear cute clothing and mix it up with sexy wear sometimes.

If you still look youthful (which you are) and can pull the look off, then why not wear it for has long has you can.

I really think when a woman hits 30 that there is certain things she should/shouldn't wear anymore. Some women that age can get away with things, it depends on their look (like I said).