Ladies which do you prefer one piece or 2 piece bathing suits?

Personally I think a girl cud look great in either. but which do you prefer and find sexy?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't underestimate the attractiveness of a one-piece. I feel that a bikini often looks odd. There's too much skin so I prefer a flattering one-piece that accentuates natural curves without being over-whelmingly bare. In a way too much skin is some what blinding. It's nice to have a piece that covers you up and leaves the rest to one's imagination. That's more sexy in my opinion.

By the way I am referring to one-pieces that involve a lot of back showing and shaping around the breasts and waist :) Not a grandma suit.

What Girls Said 10

• 2 piece...I don't even own a one piece

• I like both but with my chest size I like two piece.

• 2 piece bathing suite

• One piece are really sexy.

• I like a one piece. To me, wearing a two piece is like going out just wearing a bra and panties.

• Two piece. especially that red and white polka dot

• I prefer 2 pieces, more revealing!

• I prefer two pieces. I only wear the one pieces when I race (competitive swimmer) but otherwise I'm in a bikini. I look good in both though ;)

• I prefer a two piece but it might be because I like the attention I get from it, I like feeling admired and such; My current bathing suit is a bikini and I love it so.

• Sort of depends one piece tops can be worn with shorts on hot days.

But if I'm swimming for exercise in a public pool I prefer the one piece

I don't have a preference. .

What Guys Said 0