Your opinion on lipstick?

So I'm a 17 year old girl and I like wearing lipstick, I think it looks better on me than shiny lip gloss... lip gloss makes my lips so, idk, sticky and annoying. Sometimes I do wear lip gloss, but not a lot.. The only thing I actually like about lip gloss is that it makes your lips look a little fuller.

Whats your opinion on lipstick? Am I too young for it, or not?

Guys, do you like girls who wear lipstick or do you prefer lip gloss? :)

Most Helpful Girl

• i love lipstick and there is a lot of colors so there is a color for everyone. I'm not a big fan of lipglosses but I have a bunch anyway, don't know why.

What Guys Said 3

• We would need to know how old you are (under 18, doesn't really give us a lot)

Also, I like when a girl wears lipstick.

I think the reason why lipgloss makes your lips fuller is that I believe it has a chemical of somesort that makes your mouth tingle which is just you lips swelling up a bit

I think they make non-sticky lipgloss, I don't know since I'm a guy

• I said in my question "I'm a 17 year old girl"...

• But thanks for your nice answer.

• in my personal opinion I think lipstick looks better rather than lip gloss but that could just be me

• Most guys don't mind lipstick and neither do I.

What Girls Said 6

• I like lipsticks too but I go for natural shades, its just for parties I go for darker shades. and my boyfriend personally does not like me wearing any makeup. he hates lipgloss. its give him a yucky feeling if we kiss when I put lipgloss on so I now prefer lipsticks only. and yes age doesn't matter. go for whatever suits you. :)

• I don't like wearing lipstick. - You're not young for it, just keep those lips soft, some lipstick can make them chap.

I don't think most men even care, if worn in moderation or to a special event.

• yeah I know lipstick can sometimes make your lips look chapped, but I always apply chapstick every single day, so is it OK to wear my lipstick after that?

• Yes, it is. Recommended actually.

• Oh okay :D thanks!

• It depends really. If I want to look natural I wear lip gloss (not all of them are sticky) and if I'm dressing up to go out I'll wear lipstick. It's whatever your preference :)

• i do not like lipstick. Some men do and some don't its all preference.

• Mix it up chick lipgloss for day to day but a lovely red lipstick for a night out

• link I LOVE LIPSTICK