What seems sexier to you, the show-all Victoria Secret style, or the more covered look of, say, Spanx?

Which style seems sexier or just more attractive to you, whether you're the one looking or hte one wearing it?

• Vicky Secret
  • Spanx or similar, less extreme style?
  • Other?
Wow, I never knew how popular Victoria Secret was!

Most Helpful Girl

• How about a sports bra and spandex?

• Loooks great in the gym, and we can SEE that without spending all that money on taking her out!

• Yes, that is great in a gy,m and guess what, we can see that! without spending all that money taking her out!

• Haha. I guess that's one way to look at it! Thanks for the BA :)

What Girls Said 15

• I voted "other" only because I hate Victoria's Secret with a passion.

I think that sexy lingerie is better though.

• Ladies of all shapes: Spanx are your friend! Don't knock it until you've put on a dress with one on, then put on the same dress without. You'll be amazed!

• I love vintage styles where the panties go to the waist giving the look of mad curves.

I work at a retirement home and a 90 year old was wearing this and I was jealous.

• Spanx are nasty, they are not a form of lingerie but something used to hold everything in and give some sort of shape. How any woman could possibly feel sexy in them is beyond me

• Sure are popular, and not all of them are for women who need shaping...

• Jesus don't get me started I rather go commando. Victoria's secret bras are the only ones I can wear since my bra size is hard to find in other places and they suffocate me all the time. SO I only wear them when I'm in public and change as soon as I get home to comfortable bras as for Spanx, I don't need.

• Different moods call for different things ;) but I think I prefer to dress more Victoria Secret style :p

• i like the silky smooth touch of vs against my body. plus it is super sexy, plus my boyfriend love them too... :)

• my grandma wears spanx O.o

• I prefer wearing vs under spanx. Lol

• aw I didn't c other till it was too late lol. when it comes to the bedroom, the less covered the better, I love naughty clothing.

• victoria secret

• VS is too expensive for something I'm going to use once and take off and spandex is used for older women so I choose none of them

• Well of course VS

• Vickyyy

• Victoria Secret! (':

What Guys Said 6

• In my opinion a girl cannot go wrong with a light babydoll + Stocking! ever... It now downgrading, it is sexy and quite franckly can be the most beautiful thing you could witness (assuming you are into girls), and not into anything too messy :D.

Close second is most things in VS. In my opinion Vs wins.

• i think lingerie or a corsette (vic secret) is extremely sexy.

Spanx? I don't know many dudes into the spanx, but that could just be me and my friends

• Victoria secret is pretty middle of the road.

• Can we vote for agent provocateur, cotton club or la perla instead?

As long as someone else is paying for it.

• Neither.

• Covered tastefully.

• this thread needs pix