Scent of candy?

girls..have you heard of this new body spray that is supposed to smell like candy? what do you think of it? does anyone know the name of it specifically? thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a girl but I know a few...

Axe body spray: Dark Temptation... Smells like chocolate :D I wear it sometimes, smells good when I want a change.

Body Fantasies Fragrance Body Spray, Cotton Candy Fantasy

by Parfums De Coeur. Smells like cotton candy lol

Plumeria is a sweet smelling scent, check Bath & Body Works line of lotions, sprays in this scent.

Could it be Pink Sugar Perfume by Aquolina?

Love Spell by Victoria Secret

Hanae Mori perfume, and B & B

Yeah...

• Body Fantasies Fragrance Body Spray, Cotton Candy Fantasy

THANK YOU!!!

• Question - as a guy, would you like a girl smelling like this?

• If it's not overpowering yes. Anything that's too strong is a turn off. I shouldn't be able to smell you from across the room. Body spray should be able to be smelled when your close to them, and you get their scent on you :D

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Warm and Cozy by PINK
    wonderstruck (i think thats whats called) Taylor Swift
    Fantasy britney spears
    Beautiful day B&BW (love it)

• i have one is called (Go Red) and when you buy one it donates most of the money to a cancer association it smell really good I have gotten many compliments you should try it...

• bath and body works has a "warm vanilla sugar" body spray that is sugary in a non-tacky, non-overwhelming way. its niccce :) plus they have body scrubs/shower gels in that scent