Is this style too puffy & curly? yay or nay?

link

It's a YouTube video but it's appropriate. I was wondering if y'all think it's too puffy & curly...

I also want to dye it this color:

link

I really wanna start styling my hair like that, which I can, I just need to stop scrunching my curls together heh.

yay or nay?

And if you're going to leave the typical white male on girlsaskguys response of "I don't like black girls" or "I'm not attracted to black girls" this has nothing to do with being attracted to the girl or Adriana or me(which most of y'all don't know what I look like).

race is irrelevant in this, but I realize y'all aren't the most culturally aware

Most Helpful Guy

• I tend to dislike wavy (as opposed to straight, or ... natural African American hair I hope I said that right no racist ;D)

That's about as good as I've seen wavy look, so if you tend to wavy, might be a good 'target'. If I think it looks decent, I presume people who like wavy would think it looks great.

I also dislike brownish blond hair.

Basically, the more hair looks like mine, the less I like it.

What Guys Said 2

• Acutally both look pretty good. I'm not a huge fan of lots of curls, they often look way puffy but it looks very good on the first girl. I love the second girl's hair too. Both look really good, one is a little puffier but it's no big deal.

• I actually like the hair style. It looks good with the streaks, no streaks/highlights whatever they are it might look kind of 2D in a sense.

What Girls Said 7

• I think it looks gorgeous honestly. It really flatters that particular girls hair and skin tone.

A hairstylist should be able to find you a shade of that color that will accentuate your skin tone. If you have her skin tone already, then definitely.

My sister has a skin color like that (she has a different father, presumably Indian in her case, based on her features) and it's gorgeous. She keeps her hair color similar and it's gorgeous in any style, straight, half way, up, wavy, curly. I have healthy hair that I get complimented on, but her hair is...exceptional.

• I like it!

• I love the style and the color.

• yay I like it

• Nope. I think the hairstyle is pretty and the haircolor is pretty as well.

• That hair looks wavy not curly. Looks weird like it's been processed or straightened then styled.

• my hair is like hers... I don't recommend dying curly hair because you will make it even more dry and damaged...

I think hers looked poofy on the top, but that is what happens with curls... next time you wash it it will go away and then eventually get poofy again with what activities you do.. I recommend a buzz cut...haha jk